QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - User name
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » User name » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
mistystriker
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.01.06
  User namePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mistystriker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok I am new to posting here so what is the name that appears under my user name to the left? see mine says susi ataris ????? I am confused

09.28.2006, 05:44 AM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's basically just a ranking based on your number of posts. Nothin' to it. Like for example, mine, which is the hghest you can get.

It's nothing to shout about, though.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.28.2006, 05:48 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
mistystriker
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mistystriker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool cheers chum

09.28.2006, 06:07 AM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yo misty, whos that in your avatar???
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!
btw.. the rankings should be goin up in normal intervals, youre a baron for like 200 POSTS!!
(what i am.. )

09.28.2006, 11:45 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the ranking system is a bit odd, since you're a Baron for yonks, and then you're a Yamada for only 80 posts. There's a list in the FAQ.

09.28.2006, 12:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
mistystriker
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mistystriker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its a chicken from zelda

09.28.2006, 01:35 PM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is now, I remember playing ocarina of time..
Used to be cool to semi-fly around with the chicken..
BTW, the Animal Crossing dude was cooler!! BRING HIM BACK!!

09.28.2006, 02:58 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome back misty. You'll enjoy it here.

I did, im a member for a almost a week now.

09.28.2006, 04:08 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

yeah, and hes posting quick..
Itll be hard to keep up!!

09.28.2006, 04:40 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I want a title called "Fio's ex-boyfriend".

09.28.2006, 08:29 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

e should encourage the admin to change the system, and to put more funny names in..
Problem is though, that females might not want to be fio´s ex-boyfriend!! hehe

09.29.2006, 03:20 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Well, then a different rank for females on that rank slot then.

09.29.2006, 03:37 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
mistystriker
Kodama

I am having problems with my animal crossing dude because I have him on my computer at work so when I log in at home he dissapears!!!! any solutions???

Yeah I do have a lot of time on my hands at work......

Ah life is a struggle

09.29.2006, 04:03 AM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!! i didnt have a problem with my avatar and different computers!! i dunno!!
BTW, some users dont give the info if they´re male or female!!

09.29.2006, 01:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Then it will assume the default. Which is male.

09.29.2006, 10:22 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
I am male!!, but the default shouldnt be male,
YOU SEXIST!!!
The default should be something wih no sex.. eg the PLANE!!
(need to come up with a better one!)

09.30.2006, 06:28 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Totoro might be a good default.

I lost interest with Fio anyway, so sod off that topic.

I fancy Shizuku's elder sister now instead.

10.01.2006, 12:57 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by furs
Totoro might be a good default.

I lost interest with Fio anyway, so sod off that topic.

I fancy Shizuku's elder sister now instead.

That's good, cuz Shizuku's mine.

Anyway, UO probably didn't think there'd be too many members and topics here. Besides, having easily attainable ranks puts the danger of having a random spammer just for ranks lower. I once knew a guy who has like 10,000+ posts after only 2-3 yrs after joining a board where I mod a forum now. The vets know him as the ultimate spammer.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.01.2006, 02:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
furs
Totoro

What's that forum you're modding.

10.01.2006, 05:19 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Yeah - totoro should be a rank..!

10.01.2006, 06:38 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks