QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I love you guys!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » I love you guys! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Spermio
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.09.10
  I love you guys!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Spermio Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your replys to my insane posts have been quite entertaining.

So I promise to behave from now on!!

03.09.2010, 06:22 AM Spermio is offline   Profile for Spermio Add Spermio to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's like... a cockroach. ._.

My Anime List

03.09.2010, 12:30 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A cockroach . . . with bipolar disorder . . .

03.09.2010, 12:35 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait, lets not be over judgmental yet, I think we'll take the olive branch for now, and hit him with the ban hammer later if he screws up.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

03.09.2010, 12:43 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, I'm touched. Although, I do agree with Orphic about the bipolar part. xP

And we will love you too! As long as you behave. That's all it takes around here, pretty much.

03.09.2010, 09:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

amen to that....

03.09.2010, 11:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
Wait, lets not be over judgmental yet, I think we'll take the olive branch for now, and hit him with the ban hammer later if he screws up.

If that monster rapist dad stood up one day and say, "Oh hey, sorry for all that stuff, I'll behave now," would you just forgive him and let him out of jail?

No.

03.11.2010, 03:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh? Did I miss something? Surely being an annoyance on the internet isn't *quite* up there alongside being a rapist dad.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.11.2010, 12:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm with Saddletank on this one.

There's a huge gulf of difference.

I too was annoying when I first registered here, so were many others, but I must admit that I've always kept my posts clean, apart from my logo that got banned 2 or 3 years ago.

Show some compassion Roar, it seems a lot of other members have.

03.11.2010, 12:49 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah Id have to say that is kind of an extreme example Roar, but I guess your point is well taken. Your the Mod so its your call, but Id say have him on probation. I doubt he will come back and even contribute much, judging from the initial responses, I hardly believe they are an anime fan, but if they want to show up and chill with us without trolling, then let them be Id say.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

03.11.2010, 01:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who is this person anyway? Any relation to the variously numbered NarutoFans?

Thinking about it... a change of username now wouldn't go amiss. It's hardly a very pleasant or even amusing name.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 03.12.2010, 06:32 AM.

03.12.2010, 06:30 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, this guy's from the states. Naruto guy, as stated in the HL thread, is from the UK. Unless someone is using a IPmask, then it's just meh.

In any case, over the long decade that I have visiting dozens of forums, I have learned that when these kind of spam trolls come, they are only here for one thing: spam. And I am only too familiar with the above example of "good behaviour" post: sadly, the first forum I modded has a recurring spammer, and still is. Even has gone as far as to hack into other people's accounts and emails to initiate spam attacks, as well as impersonating current members to gain sympathy for himself.

Trust me, this guy's just trouble and always will be.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.12.2010, 12:09 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would like to give him/her a probationary period, but (as Miyrru says) you are the Mod and it's your call....

with a name change...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.13.2010, 07:28 PM.

03.13.2010, 07:27 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, that's harsh Roar. I don't frequent enough forums to know the patterns of spammers so maybe you know better. But really, they haven't done anything since. Wait and see?

Either way, a name change would be nice. It is a bit juvenile.

03.13.2010, 08:42 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Isn't it the same person as the one who had a rude username, refused to change it and then vanished?

03.14.2010, 02:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

As they've only done 1 post I don't know how any of us know who it is - or was - except Roar possibly. Evidently I've been away too long and missed all the fun.

03.14.2010, 10:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

You didn't, I just deleted all the other offending posts.

On topic though, if you guys think that I'm too strict, then I'll lay off a little. Heck, even turn back on the auto registration, although that would seriously encourage their immediate returns.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.15.2010, 12:16 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, no. You're doing a great job. Please continue.

I wonder what it is about small anime forums? First Wingsee got spammed to death - now they've moved here... odd.

03.15.2010, 01:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Not too strict, at all. I was just commenting on what you said. Not what you're doing. Please keep up the great work! ^_^

And I hope we don't become so spam-infested that everyone leaves. That would be very sad.

03.15.2010, 09:48 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

very much so, Roar... You do as you think best. I've had no complaints so far...

03.15.2010, 09:53 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks