QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WHICH CONTINENT ARE YOU FROM??
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » WHICH CONTINENT ARE YOU FROM?? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: WHICH CONTINENT ARE YOU FROM??
North America (including Central America)
South America
Europe
Africa
Asia
Oceania
Anatrctica (I know its a bit stupid, but Studio Ghibli goes far around the world!!)
Results
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  WHICH CONTINENT ARE YOU FROM??Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What continent is each of you from???
LETS SEE WHICH ONE WINS!!
EUROPE TO THE POWER!!!

09.26.2006, 03:35 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
What continent is each of you from???
LETS SEE WHICH ONE WINS!!
EUROPE TO THE POWER!!!

[ GO EUROPE

09.26.2006, 05:08 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
tigerboyce
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tigerboyce Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh same here europe!!

woooo

09.26.2006, 09:04 AM tigerboyce is offline   Profile for tigerboyce Add tigerboyce to your buddy list
Mononokehime
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.25.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mononokehime Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Europe, like everyone else so far! I'm starting to think everyone on the site is from Europe! Funny,isn't it?

09.26.2006, 01:02 PM Mononokehime is offline   Profile for Mononokehime Add Mononokehime to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nah, I think it's just coincidence that all the Europeans voted first.

But yeah, Europe for me too

09.26.2006, 01:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm from Europe too...

We're winning right now, but probably because it's just gone 7PM over here in England. It's early evening for most Europeans, the time when we're all on the internet after work/ school or slaving away on homework...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.26.2006, 02:20 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

go North America!, we rock!, frozen norht all the way!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.26.2006, 03:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WOHOO EUROPE!!
WE ARE WINNING..
REJOICE And FROLICK for Europe is beating North America!!

09.26.2006, 04:45 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah you might be, but that doesnt change the fact that europe sucks! ahaha!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.26.2006, 04:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Did you just say that you sucked??
i didnt understand you very well..

09.26.2006, 04:50 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

prety sure i sad europe sucks, go canada! boo usa they arent part of my continent, frozen norht baby!

Click for Gallery^^

09.26.2006, 04:51 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Hes always like that, bout everything!!
his stuff is cool..everything else sucks. You gotta change your disposition to the world amigo..
I mean Europe is best, but it doesnt mean ill say canada is a heap of **** (although it is hehe, nah just jokin).. I actually like canada, i would really like to go there sometime..
So, Sanfan.. think about it ..
(I sound like im her father )

09.26.2006, 04:58 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

you idiot, how many times must i accent the IM A GUY thing? well maybe just one, IM A GUY!, now that that is outta the way, you gotta drop the serious level, im kidding jees eurpoe would be okay to go to, its a change from my boring humdrum existance.

Click for Gallery^^

09.26.2006, 05:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

notice that i said HIS first, then i must have forgot sorry..
its the avatar of San that makes me crazy!!
for some reason i think that some of the people look like the people in the avatar..
(there are of course exceptions.. eg: i hope for roarkillers sake that he does not look like the guy in his sig hehe, that would be a catastrophe!!)
btw. i hoped you realised i was messin about!!

09.26.2006, 05:05 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

obviously, jees, lightne up ont eh serious stuff and have a little fun, and that is roarkiller in his avy so i hope you dont mean that.
and i like my san avatar, its the best pic i could find, i may make another one but san will be in it just to warn you.

Click for Gallery^^

09.26.2006, 05:15 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Cor!!.. I know Its Roarkiller, I was jokin.. DUH!!!
(You can notice that he comes from canada by his mental capacity )
WOHOO I SAID HE!!
i got no prob with your sig.. actually, i love it!!
Its just that it made me think you were female, because theres a woman on it.. I know now that you´re male (at least for a while)

09.26.2006, 05:25 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah you got maussica in your sig so i might start thinking your a girl soon, . and it hasnt snowed yet so my brain hasnt offically frozen over, give it a month and ill be a vegtable.

Click for Gallery^^

09.26.2006, 05:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Well thers also a baby ohmu in the sig..
Thats who I am.. DUH!!
Think before you speak!!
also, J being the letter for my first name is not a typical girls name letter..
Btw, Does anyone know my name??

09.26.2006, 05:35 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

you told me but i cant rememeber,and i dont really care anymore so yeah.

Click for Gallery^^

09.26.2006, 05:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Was yours Daniel , dont think so, cant remember?
(dont have a go at me if its not..)

09.26.2006, 05:47 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks