QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Best Vacation Places
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Best Vacation Places » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
rosie_cream
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.23.06
Best Vacation PlacesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rosie_cream Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lets talk about nice vacation places!!

sig by kittycatjess

sig by mpw3d...thanks!!

10.03.2006, 08:12 AM rosie_cream is offline   Profile for rosie_cream Add rosie_cream to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Venice

Paris

Orlando's disneyland

10.03.2006, 08:49 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
mistystriker
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mistystriker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

New York
London
Lake District

10.03.2006, 09:25 AM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tokyo,new york,barbados,alaska,south georgia,
these are just some of great places to vist on our great planet

10.03.2006, 10:15 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
rosie_cream
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rosie_cream Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

soz...i posted a new thread instead of a reply...(i soo bad at computers lol)

sig by kittycatjess

sig by mpw3d...thanks!!

10.03.2006, 11:08 AM rosie_cream is offline   Profile for rosie_cream Add rosie_cream to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't been many places but I can say the Gold Coast in australia is awesome if you wana party up =D

10.03.2006, 11:52 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Japan!! I bet everyone here would like to go to Japan and visit the Ghibli museum ~ perhaps some of you are lucky enough to live in Japan?

Otherwise Scandinavia is beautiful, Norway being my favourite. There are little farms and villages high up in the mountains which have no contact with the outside world... I'd love to live in one of those for a while ~ so relaxing!!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 10.03.2006, 12:24 PM.

10.03.2006, 12:24 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Paris, Australia, New York, San Fran, Japan, Canada, Russia, haven't been to any but would love too.

10.03.2006, 01:07 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im pushing my city, Thunder Bay for tourism, its a dying, but very scenic city, if any one comes down, ill have a coffee or soemthing with em, cheers!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.03.2006, 03:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Never been out of this coutry (but will in the future) but the best place I've visited here in the US is the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas (great shopping).

10.03.2006, 04:18 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been to Denmark, Italy and London (all several times), France (twice) and the USA and Canada (when I was one year old)

I wanna go to Japan.

10.03.2006, 04:20 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

H-Hey Phyrra, you-you have a photo thingy
with Fullmetal Alchemist mixed with Ghibli
films!!! I love that show!
Oh, I'm off topic, SORRY!!!
I like to vacation in Shediac, N.B, Canada.
I hope I didn't mess things up!

10.03.2006, 04:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not at all. It's okay to post meaningless things around here (some people do nothing else) as long as it's relevant most of the time.

10.03.2006, 04:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
ill have a coffee with you sanfan!
and phyrra, you been to norwy yet, or just wanna go??
SO now my turn:
as you might know I live in switzerland a third of the year..
Otherwise, Rio de Janeiro, which is where my moms family comes from! Most beautiful place on earth!
Any place where you can ski and snowboard!! I was also in boston this summer - my bros studying there - really liked it!
Ive actually been on all continents except Oceania and Antarctica, although I definitely want to visit NZ and Australia!! and Antarctica!!

10.03.2006, 04:42 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have to say, scenic places in Southern Island of New Zealand are great tourist attractions.

JRR, ill be wating!

10.03.2006, 07:31 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
ill give you a ring when im in wellington. yeah..
and if you ever visit the canary islands or basel- switzerland, gimme a ring!!

10.04.2006, 03:40 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Will do.

10.04.2006, 04:02 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Otherwise, Rio de Janeiro, which is where my moms family comes from! Most beautiful place on earth!

you clearly dont live in the favella's of rio or have to deal with C.V. (comando vermillion) shootin up the neigbourhood

10.04.2006, 11:16 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
nope amigo..
copacabana is my crib!! hehe!
Most beautiful place on earth.. dont make it sound so bad. Its not that bad, and that hasnt happened it quite a few years..
Although there was agang war in sao Paulo.. well
anyways.. that mans i can speak portuguese!! wehey!!

10.04.2006, 04:49 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

By the way. Thailand is a good place to have a vacation too.

10.04.2006, 08:15 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks