QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Extremely Off-Topic Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Extremely Off-Topic Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Extremely Off-Topic ThreadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, due to the increase in spammers *cough JRR, *cough FFF, *cough sanfan(might as well eh?), ive decided to start a completely random thead, that way we dont polute all our other threads.

So, commence the spamming, preferabley not, but if you must, heres the place. That means you FFF!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.11.2006, 05:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

MWAHAHAHA!!
This is great! Finally something I'm good at!
Now(rubbing hands together, evil grin on face) where
shall I start... >

10.11.2006, 06:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
If a chicken eats avocado it will grow cats ears and turn into a flying carrot!!!
now - BEAT THAT (in terms of randomness - DUH!!)

10.11.2006, 06:03 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have 4 voices in my head!!

10.11.2006, 06:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Momiji dresses in a girl's uniform and Ed is taller!
My hermit crab, it died.
I'm cursed and there is a guy dressed in a black robe
come to take me away and spill my writing talent on
his scroll thingy!
BEAT THAT JRR!

10.11.2006, 06:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
well, if my dog would decide to wear a suit he could go through as a donkey, therefore being invited to the cocktail party in my basement. However, when he is smoking the cigar he normally says "striped cats are crazy, but its the fluffy ones you wanna watch out for!! The rest are not so bad". So my other dog decides to fly from my roof to donkeys roof, but instead he craved for frog eyes!
UNBEATABLE!!! FO SHO!!

10.11.2006, 06:17 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hehe, if Raymus was on here he'd beet you for sure.
Okay, this is what he told me earlier at school:
The bananapillar got eaten by an owl. Wolf caught the
owl, and ate that, who was then squished by a race
car driver. Then I entered the race, my car blew up and
I died, but I really didn't die, my best friend did, but that's not true, cause he didn't die.

10.11.2006, 06:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Not as good as my dog story though!!
Question: if you were walking through the amazon rainforset, and an octopus attacked you and said "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!!", what yould you do?

10.11.2006, 06:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hit it with a stack of paper's from your office desk beside
you and burn it to death!!
Question:Would Ed and Momiji make a cute couple?
(Mwahahaha!! My plan is working!)

10.11.2006, 06:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My plan is too video tape Coca Cola saving Barbie
from the toilet, and killing Pepsi!

10.11.2006, 06:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Answer is wrong.. YOu would say "LEAVE ME ALONE.. or ill throw you back in the lake!!".
And hell say "Oh no!! Please No!! Its so wet in thre and the fishes are so unfrinedly", and then sulkily climb up a tree!!

Now: Ed and Momiji.. I dont know.. Eds a bit too weird for Momiji you know!!
I would say, yes... but not sure.. DIFFICULT!!!

10.11.2006, 06:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha, Momiji's a guy! He's off Furuba.
And Ed, from FMA, oh, there is no comment for him.
It was a trick question, I think.
Um, when I was 4 I thought there was a dude under
my bed dressed as tigger with guns and knives, getting
ready to kill me.
I thought my dad had an evil douple ganger. >
The cursed one has lade eyes on there next victum,moi.
Megumi Hanajima is one cursed person.

10.11.2006, 06:44 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

jees, hindsight is 20/20, i shouldnt have made this thread...

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.11.2006, 06:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Old folk Totorogirl cannot get into this forum. I am not as creative as the young ones but still fun to read.

FFF - voices in your head is okay as long as you don't pay too much attention to them. And if you do, there's always medication for that, however, would it be too late?

10.11.2006, 07:54 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think her head is about 3 years psat expiriy, tough break though...

Click for Gallery^^

10.11.2006, 07:55 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
I think her head is about 3 years psat expiriy, tough break though...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch it!

10.11.2006, 07:58 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

probably the weather, up here in canada today, it snowed in my town, anyways she nows im joking, im very non-offensive, chill out.

Click for Gallery^^

10.11.2006, 07:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Be nice, #1sanfan.
This thing is fun.
I'm planning to bug one of my older cousins this
christmas.
I always like to bug him about squirrels... >
Oh, the squirrel thing, I'd like to show him Nausicaa.

10.11.2006, 08:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, nausicaa rocks, great film, teto is the best character in the film hands down.

Click for Gallery^^

10.11.2006, 08:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, you changed your one of your sigs! I like that
one!
Do you like my avatar, it's a clip from Bleach.

10.11.2006, 08:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks