QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - myspace
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » myspace » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  myspacePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi there i was just wonderin if any of you peeps are on myspace, i am the addy is www.myspace.com/kittycatjess check it out n add mi to ya freinds list the numbers a tad low lol

11.24.2006, 01:23 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

addin u KKJ!
(i hav **** all frends there lol)

http://www.myspace.com/bgbad

11.24.2006, 01:54 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll add ya both kay'

11.24.2006, 02:01 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yey i have more freinds lol kool sytes guys n im luvin the fruits basket background Feel_the_Light

11.24.2006, 02:19 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll add ya jess!

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.24.2006, 02:31 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahhh yey cheers

11.24.2006, 02:44 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not on myspace.
\exactly, what ist?

11.24.2006, 03:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

erm its hard to explain its sort of like creatin your own web page where you can tell people about the things you like n well whatever you like

Post last edited by kittycatjess on 11.24.2006, 03:17 PM.

11.24.2006, 03:17 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, okay!
I have no website but
I'vemade my own anime
page on my cousin's site.
Then she added pages for Ghibli
films and FMA and CCS.
She's on piczo though..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.24.2006, 03:20 PM.

11.24.2006, 03:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I have no myspace..
However, there is a myspace with a few songs my bro and some Las Breñas friends made (las breñas is where I live in Lanzarote. I was partly involved in the project and play on some of the songs..)
We actually have 29 of them, though only 3 are on the myspace..
most of them are just for the fun of it, with the most ridiculous lyrics in history
www.myspace.com/lasbrenascrew
there you go.. If you want i can later post the myspaces of my bro (he has some of his own songs on there), who did all the music (he is currently studying music and Berklee university) and the guitarist (who is ******* ACE!!!)...
Enjoy.
If anyone wants to hear more stuff.. Mail me, i can send you songs.
(look at my profile, or PM me)
Raining Uterus is my fave (that kinda gives an idea of the songs ) on the myspace. We have loads more.

11.24.2006, 03:20 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kittycatjess
Totoro

hey there pritty kool i like the hapryness is being song the beggining made me laaugh lol

11.24.2006, 03:26 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Y0!
hehe yeah
that was for a boy called justin.
hes from canada s you might have guessed

11.24.2006, 04:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.myspace.com/mpw3d

thats mine

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

11.25.2006, 07:06 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heres mine - http://www.myspace.com/asmadasabagofhammers

11.25.2006, 09:19 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kittycatjess
hi there i was just wonderin if any of you peeps are on myspace, i am the addy is www.myspace.com/kittycatjess check it out n add mi to ya freinds list the numbers a tad low lol

I added you

11.25.2006, 09:24 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
kittycatjess
Totoro

wooo i now have 18 freinds lol n im likin the subway cups toolfan lol

11.25.2006, 02:26 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by kittycatjess
wooo i now have 18 freinds lol n im likin the subway cups toolfan lol

Thanks, i miss my old photoshop 8.0, so many good memories.

11.25.2006, 02:55 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

www.myspace.com/endless_twilight182

11.26.2006, 09:06 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shana

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.09.2006, 03:41 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hope you dont mind i added some of you

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.09.2006, 03:46 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks