QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Nintendo WII
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Nintendo WII » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Nintendo WIIPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi everybody! has any one here got a nintendo wii yet or getting one on December 7th UK launch date??

if got one whats it like and is it worth getting?

P.s i played on a ps3 today 2/12/06 !!! yay...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.02.2006, 01:42 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
im getting Wii for Xmas..

12.02.2006, 02:11 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't gotten one, or even seen one, but some of my friends have played them. And from what I've heard, yeah it is totally worth getting one. The new zelda game is supposed to be one of the best launch titles ever too.

12.02.2006, 03:21 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea apparently nearly every wii console been sold has been sold with the zelda game... but its been released in the uk next thurs on the 7th of december

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.02.2006, 03:38 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The wii in the uk will sell out in 2 days

12.02.2006, 04:36 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thx god i preorded mine lol and im going to the midnight openning to my local gamestation shop

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.02.2006, 07:17 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Australia has become to americanised to care about nintendo, outside of the GBA. apart from game boys, nobody here has wanted a nintendo or even talked about nintendo for almost 4 years ive noticed

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 12.02.2006, 08:22 PM.

12.02.2006, 08:17 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow i love being in norht america, one of my friends got a wii and its affecting his curling game, he his tired cause he plays it so much, you will probably have a blast with it, im sad cause i havent tried it yet.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.02.2006, 08:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I went to see the Wii! It looks great. Didn't get a chance to play though because the queue was too long

12.03.2006, 06:01 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
post your experiences once you have ´em..
Cant wait to play Zelda...

12.03.2006, 06:33 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm gonna try and get my bro to buy me one for Xmas. He always spoils me rotten, so I might as well drop some hints.

12.03.2006, 06:40 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!
how old is your bro?

12.03.2006, 07:12 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

12.03.2006, 07:13 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Personally, a console's only as good as the games that come with it.

You compare between the playstation and the Xbox, i'm just happy to play my Fatal Frame.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.03.2006, 09:18 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

YO!
well...
if were talking about game qulity (as in gameplay, not visuals) then Nintend wins hands down anyway..

12.03.2006, 09:47 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was thinking about getting a Wii for Christmas... I've always favoured Nintendo over Sony and Microsoft. I love the idea of downloading old games to play on from consoles like the NES and N64...

Nintendo has always liked the 'virtual' side of gaming... like the "Virtual Boy" console... apparently, it gave people headaches when they played on it

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

12.03.2006, 11:50 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
how did the virtual boy work..?
never actually saw one.

12.03.2006, 12:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Apparently the Virtual Boy sucked.

But the Wii sounds really good. I've been reading about it in Games Master magazine, and the highest scoring review was of a Wii game (Zelda, DUH)

12.03.2006, 01:11 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a question: when you compare consoles, do you or do you not take into considerations the games released for the console?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.04.2006, 08:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
hi everybody! has any one here got a nintendo wii yet or getting one on December 7th UK launch date??

if got one whats it like and is it worth getting?

P.s i played on a ps3 today 2/12/06 !!! yay...

yo hows that as the PS3 is not released untill march 2007

Roarkiller of course you take that into consideration what are you gonna do with out any games look at the box ?

Post last edited by Howmany on 12.04.2006, 12:27 PM.

12.04.2006, 12:26 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks