QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hi new girl here
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hi new girl here » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
faith_4_jensen
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Hi new girl herePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by faith_4_jensen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi my name Faith i'm 23 and from england

02.09.2007, 03:59 PM faith_4_jensen is offline   Profile for faith_4_jensen Add faith_4_jensen to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, welcome to the nut house. All sorts of people here, from very young ones (12 is our youngest I think) up to retired gentlemen. I'm in my late 40s and there are a lot of youngsters here who are all totally uncontrollable and will start and perpetuate some very odd off-topic threads. One of the nice things apart from the varied age range is I reckon this forum is about one third ladies so we get a good mix of views and so on.

And we are all bonkers about anime of all kinds, and a few people here know a *lot* about anime and manga so its a good place to ask questions.

I'm from the UK Midlands, near Market Harborough, whereabouts are you? (don't need an address of course, just a general location).

So, anyway, have fun.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.09.2007, 04:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
faith_4_jensen
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by faith_4_jensen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im from heathrow

02.09.2007, 04:15 PM faith_4_jensen is offline   Profile for faith_4_jensen Add faith_4_jensen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey welcome to the foru party lol faith_4_jensen
im from sheffield ^^

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.09.2007, 06:53 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome...... 8]

YEY 777 Posts I am God Like Now!!!!!

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 02.09.2007, 07:20 PM.

02.09.2007, 07:18 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I am not from england - HA!

welcome btw

02.09.2007, 07:25 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by faith_4_jensen
Im from heathrow

Hm, nice quiet part of the world...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.09.2007, 07:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
faith_4_jensen
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by faith_4_jensen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol i wish it was quite. Nice to meet you all

02.10.2007, 08:26 AM faith_4_jensen is offline   Profile for faith_4_jensen Add faith_4_jensen to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HEY!

!WELCOME!

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 02.10.2007, 10:37 AM.

02.10.2007, 10:36 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya there! Welcome to the forums, faith_4_jensen! I'm Sunny! Nice to meet you!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.10.2007, 04:48 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, welcome to the Tavern. I am not from England either.

02.10.2007, 08:02 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome, faith_4_jensen.

I'm about as far from England as you can get on planet Earth. (ie New Zealand.)

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

02.11.2007, 03:14 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the tavern, Faith!

I am also not from England.

02.11.2007, 06:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Little Tanuki I'm about as far from England as you can get on planet Earth. (ie New Zealand.)

Not as far, but almost. From Singapore.

And welcome. I'm Roarkiller, Le original Whisper fan and a really-bad-ass critic. And philosopher.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.12.2007, 05:48 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heyhey

I'm Steve from Northern Ireland. Nice to meet you

02.12.2007, 08:15 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey faith im from manchester hope you enjoy the site its great for all us anime fans but im envious of little tanuki i want to live in new zealand but he better be careful cos when nausicaa cat takes over thats my country

02.12.2007, 08:23 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*waves*

Elloooooo, I'm new too!

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.13.2007, 06:10 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey faith welcome to the forums i am becky. i am from the us...yay..but i will be going to mexico for spring break!!!

02.13.2007, 06:14 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello vampiregirl(cool, I'm going to make a nickname for you)
and Faith. I'm Canadian. I have cousins in England.
I'm 12, and by Saddle's little comment..You know what I
mean.
Heh, I may be random at points but I'm trying hard to stop
doing so. You may call me Jo or Emi-chan.

02.13.2007, 06:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey Faith have a good time on the forums and dont be afraid to say whatever you think but most of all have fun p.s. im from the U.K. --London

02.14.2007, 12:08 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks