QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Which anime would you NOT like to be in?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Which anime would you NOT like to be in? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Which anime would you NOT like to be in?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mirroring J L Jones' thread.

So which one?

And why?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.28.2007, 02:15 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sailor Moon. I think I would lose the will to live after about five minutes.

Post last edited by kk-on-keys on 06.28.2007, 02:33 PM.

06.28.2007, 02:32 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would never want to be in the world of Grave of the Fireflies. War, death, destruction, hatred.

Oh wait...

06.28.2007, 02:37 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh....That's sorta hard for me cuz i like most anime, lets see, Maybe DragonBall (Every series) Yeah, it would be cool to have all those powers and stuff but every one dies

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

06.28.2007, 02:41 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha Dragonball definately i couldnt bare standing there for half an hour sounding utterly constipated just so i can throw a ball of energy.... id end up giving everyone an overdose of laxatives

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

06.28.2007, 03:39 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anything too violent for me I guess. People transforming into weird creatures and frying half the Tokyo Tower with one mean stare.

Or anything with big robots in. I'm bound to be "man in scene 7 who gets stepped on."

And any anime in which the schoolgirls skirts are not above the knee. That would be sheer hell. Not to say damn unlucky.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.28.2007, 04:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

specifically i would not want to be in Evangelion or Saikano. To much destruction, quality of life would be very crappy.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.28.2007, 04:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For me any anime that is not true to myself, I want to be portriad by the people(anime) and story itself.

06.29.2007, 12:51 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Anything too violent for me I guess. People transforming into weird creatures and frying half the Tokyo Tower with one mean stare.

Or anything with big robots in. I'm bound to be "man in scene 7 who gets stepped on."

And any anime in which the schoolgirls skirts are not above the knee. That would be sheer hell. Not to say damn unlucky.

Dam(like Hoover[look up on google map]) right!!!

about the skirts I mean... no Jk

06.29.2007, 12:53 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Tanuki

wow, considering I joined like 2 or 3 days ago, I have posted 32, now 33 times... that went by fast! Time flys when you are about Ghibli...

06.29.2007, 12:54 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey dont blame Sailor Moon

I wouldnt like to be a part of Dragonball, because I wolud die after two seconds because of the worst dialogues ever!

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 06.29.2007, 07:37 AM.

06.29.2007, 07:36 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys

hahah.

I don't quite get why people say Dragon Ball just because they don't like it. A sensible reason would be the unnerving numbers of dinosaurs, aliens and psychopaths.

I personally wouldn't like to be in Wolf's Rain. Way too much devastation and depression.

06.29.2007, 11:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Omis
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.03.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Omis Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Evangelion.... Although it's my fave series it's really dark.
Everyone seems to plot against each other which makes it brilliant but terrifying to live in. Shinji has a lousy time but then again all the characters do in one way or another.

06.29.2007, 11:36 AM Omis is offline   Profile for Omis Add Omis to your buddy list Send an Email to Omis
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
wow, considering I joined like 2 or 3 days ago, I have posted 32, now 33 times... that went by fast! Time flys when you are about Ghibli...

Haha i joined an hour before u n have roughly 80 i think :

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

06.29.2007, 11:54 AM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by J.L.Jones
quote:
Originally posted by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^

Haha i joined an hour before u n have roughly 80 i think :

It's quite funny how you guys say it like it's a good thing.

06.29.2007, 11:55 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
J.L.Jones
Warawara

haha ranks encourage

06.29.2007, 11:58 AM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, high post counts are for losers. I'm the living proof.

06.29.2007, 05:16 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think the made the power puff girls into a anime, i would totally hate to live in that too

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

06.29.2007, 06:47 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Any power rangers parallel. Like Tokyo Mew Mew.

Yeah, being in Saikano would suck, even if you were to be Shuuji, because in the end even Chise would be gone.

Maybe Yugioh for me. No wait, I'm a TCG maniac, although I wouldn't want a friend with red and yellow hair.

Hmmm...

Gravitation then. Because it's a GAY story 0.0

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 06.30.2007, 12:20 AM.

06.30.2007, 12:20 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys

Laugh out loud

Not sure, but I wouldn't want to spend too much time with any really whiney, squeaky characters. I imagine I'd want to bash their occipital lobes with something hard and blunt after the first two minutes.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

06.30.2007, 10:59 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks