QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - To Paley
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » To Paley » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  To PaleyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I read my guestbook and found a link to your site long time ago but didn't have time to use the forum. Anyways, this site rocks! Great news and media coverage for the Ghibli's films. Keep up the great work, especially the news. It's very informative.

--Thuan Tang

08.13.2002, 12:04 AM  
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks! and thanks for linking me.

o ya, sorry about my posts on your guestbook..lol... somehow both my entries were incomplete, my comments about your actual site got left out o_O

anyway, i like your site a lot too, has a very fresh look and sections are very detailed

08.13.2002, 12:10 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
neoflamee
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.19.02
  replyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by neoflamee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks for linking me also

08.20.2002, 12:19 PM neoflamee is offline   Profile for neoflamee Add neoflamee to your buddy list Send an Email to neoflamee Homepage of neoflamee AIM Screenname: neoflamee
neoflamee
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.19.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by neoflamee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was wondering. How did you come upon my site? Google?

08.20.2002, 12:57 PM neoflamee is offline   Profile for neoflamee Add neoflamee to your buddy list Send an Email to neoflamee Homepage of neoflamee AIM Screenname: neoflamee
UO
(/`A')/

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yup.. came across it on google

08.20.2002, 01:02 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
reiji
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.01.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey UO, you still updating the SG album?

09.07.2002, 05:12 PM reiji is offline   Profile for reiji Add reiji to your buddy list Send an Email to reiji
UO
(/`A')/

hehe... i got pm, but i havent got back access to sg

09.08.2002, 05:04 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!!
YES I DID IT!!
I dug up the oldest thread in this forum!!
so cool...
It is now impossible to beat that, as there are no ther OLDEST threads.. so
hehe

10.07.2006, 07:20 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, this is such a cool thread!! It's just like digging up a retro games console or game, and thinking, so that's what it was like back then!!

Gratz JRR, good work

Oh, and on-topic, I found thie site on google, neoflamee

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

10.07.2006, 07:30 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I found it as a link on Ghibliworld.com

10.07.2006, 07:36 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool Stuffs eh..

Nostalgic.

10.07.2006, 08:38 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe
I found thsi place when I was looking for news on Gedo Senki.

10.07.2006, 09:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i found it hoping with all hope of a mononke sequal, and then i prompltygot in an arguement with arren over it, good times lol .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.07.2006, 11:13 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, I remember the Mononoke sequel discussions

I was looking for a Howl's Moving castle site after seing it for the first time. I remember making my first avatar using one of the pics from the Howl pages on this site

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

10.07.2006, 11:22 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
i found it hoping with all hope of a mononke sequal, and then i prompltygot in an arguement with arren over it, good times lol .

good times indeed.

10.07.2006, 02:56 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where is UO hiding these days?

10.07.2006, 08:56 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In other places, this would be deemed as necroeing, an offence.

Meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.07.2006, 11:50 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
what??

10.08.2006, 09:57 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

I think 'necroeing' is bumping a dead, old and finihsed thread...? Mind you, it was good to see the first thread... thx JRR

10.08.2006, 10:02 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
No problemo amigo

10.08.2006, 10:23 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks