QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Should You Be Doing Right Now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What Should You Be Doing Right Now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  What Should You Be Doing Right Now?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What Should You Be Doing Right Now?

I should be: Getting ready for bed and Changing the game to Final Fantasy 7.

09.30.2008, 09:07 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

... waaah, I hate this thread...

Because it's trying to make me stop procrastinating... as I am now...

Anway, I should probably be finishing up in getting ready so that I can get to school on time today, yay! I have to walk, which is rather annoying, as I always underestimate the ammount of time that I have to have in order to get to school. Gah...

09.30.2008, 10:04 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ah kiki, this thread will be great for you!!!

09.30.2008, 10:19 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I should be making dinner. But I'm here.

My Anime List

09.30.2008, 11:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I should be searching for some disappearing forms, but I honestly dont know where they are. I think my aunt is playing games with me, there is no way i touched them. Arrg.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.30.2008, 12:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I should be working on my profolio *sp?* with an Alice and Wonderland theme of them up in a giant oak tree. XD I don't know how this happened. The mad hatter drops his tea on one of their heads. XD

And I should get the back of my head checked out.. I think I hit it off something because it's sour..

09.30.2008, 08:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i should be doing nothing , but i'm rambling on to people who should be working.

09.30.2008, 08:34 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And I should be doing my homework, alas! *runs off to do it so that she can have time to write* YAy!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 10.01.2008, 01:41 AM.

09.30.2008, 10:08 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sleep.

09.30.2008, 10:23 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i should be lighting the fire, but i am playing metal gear solid 4.

10.01.2008, 12:39 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I should be writing a paragraph. It's just hard when your teacher wants you to start at the climax of the story, which takes place in another country, one that you haven't ever been to, and are rather confused by. Harder when it apparently has to be packed full of sensory details. And even harder when you aren't very sure what's been going on in the rest of the story. Gah. >.< And I'm not a planner in any way when it comes to writing... Waah...

Yeah. I have been doing homework all day after school, pretty much. What's the point of all this, honestly?!

10.01.2008, 01:45 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I should be going to sleep. xD

And I should have made lunch before deciding that I should be sleeping.

Ah, wishful thinking.

10.01.2008, 02:38 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Beeeed..

10.01.2008, 03:11 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Stacking up the fire, but i'm...............studio ghibli-ing

10.01.2008, 08:09 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I should be training for the Olympics.
Instead I'm training for the Gaming Olympics.

10.01.2008, 03:10 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Right now I should be drawing little detailed teacups instead of foliage on my profolio. Which is a LOT of teacups, btw. XD The tree is HUGE. But it's not due until Monday. ^^~

I drew little Alice characters, really, REALLY odd ones. XD If you looked at them, you'd think they were pretty ugly. *not due to drawing style, but by how I drew their clothing, hair, etc* But since most of the characters that I could recall from the novel in the tea scene were rabbits and mice, so I tried drawing them plus the Cheshire cat in human form. Gee, Cheshire could have been much cuter, I put barrettes in his hair because he'd look weird with bangs. I like his huge smile, which I almost attempted to draw braces in but knew it was too small to do so. His teeth, I mean. He also turned out to be the tallest. Mad Hatter looks insane. I LOVE his little scarf thing I drew and Allie said he likely wears a striped jacket. So I drew that, with striped pants. He's on a swing with a black haired Alice above him trying to get something that's fallen into his hat with little luck. XD He dropped a giant tea cup and saucer on the rabbit with the watch and I drew him and the mouse like little boys, using Koge-Donbo's school uniform for guys in KK for the rabbit.

They are much love. <3 I'm really proud of it. ^^ I wanted their personalities to show over looks.

And I think now I should stop ranting and get to work on my comedic story, thanks to my sis for introducing me to Lemon Demon, whose music is a prime factor of the story now because even in its most serious moments it can become a silly tale of wonder. (I'll get to working on BA sometime soon too, but since I'm adding things in I've never thought over, I might erase or edit those sequences but I need to think.. I don't know if I really like how I introduced Henrietta and Sully, and I hope to god Sully doesn't sound like a child..)

10.01.2008, 07:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sleep.

10.01.2008, 08:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Alas, homework.. ah well, all I have is math now, yay! Not that much, I believe, for some reason they don't give us hardly any homework on wednesdays and sometimes thursdays, oddly enough. Yay!!!

I can actually have free time tonight, wahoo!! YEAH! FREE TIME, BOOYA! Alright, I shall be quiet now.. Yay!

10.01.2008, 09:10 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I should be asleep, but randomly got addicted to MUCC. o_O I was drawing on paint an Owlzawa and Shijima Kitty with a magnifying glass that shot out rays of the rainbow at Yoite and there's a pile of Yoite's hat and scarf with dust and Miharu on the side freaking out. XD
"Fear my magical RAINBOW!!"
"... WHAT?! HOW?!"

XD I'm glad to see my talents with paint haven't withered. I can do it with both hands, but sometimes it's harder to do with my right.

10.01.2008, 09:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds like everytime someone is online, it's supposed to be their bedtime too.

Supposed to be having breakfast and cleaning the house. Sorry, scratch the first part, it's noon, so I guess it should be lunch.

Lovin' my one-week break so far

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.02.2008, 12:07 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks