QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favorite Techno music?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Favorite Techno music? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Favorite Techno music?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone got some good techno music? Post it here!
Mine is in This playlist. CLICK THESE WORDS!

12.07.2008, 08:57 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does this count?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZD0zClECQ

I just stumbled across Hirasawa a few days ago, while looking for some music to study to. I've never much liked techno/electronica much, nor Japanese music especially (because I usually don't understand the lyrics). But he conveys so much emotion in his voice that it makes up for it. Plus, the song is energetic enough to keep me from getting too depressed by all these equations.

12.10.2008, 03:04 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, I like Hirasawa. I was looking for something to study to...thanks Mushka ^_^.

Yeah, I'm not usually a big fan of techno either.

12.10.2008, 04:08 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gzyFmilkd80 im not sure if this counts... its called "No Limit" by "2 Unlimted" i classed it as europop but some one else said it sorta techo...

*Edited

Post last edited by kitsunejr on 12.18.2008, 10:56 AM.

12.17.2008, 05:00 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm updating my techno playlist every 2 days or so, so feel free to check back here again. :-)

12.17.2008, 10:13 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks