QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Scary? Why so?

Beautiful. I hate being scared.

Rich or poor?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.02.2008, 03:28 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

neither , just comfortable wold be good

frisbee throwing or somthing else

05.02.2008, 04:35 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You actually have to make a choice, that's the point if the game.

Frisbee throwing.

Red or white? (also tell me what I'm giving you to choose between... )

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.02.2008, 04:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

red

snuggling up to someone you love on a couch watching tv in winter

or

a new watch

05.02.2008, 04:45 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You're winding us up aren't you? Those aren't real choices are they?

You answered red. Red what? What was I asking?

05.02.2008, 05:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

red cats are better then white ones.

salad sandwhich
or
salad roll

05.02.2008, 06:10 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Salad rolls!

Never getting any sleep or feeling like you haven't gotten any sleep after waking up?

The relevancy of this choice to my life right now deeply saddens me xP

05.02.2008, 07:09 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Never getting any sleep

*hugs* or *huggles*

05.02.2008, 07:18 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*huggles* ^_^

working in the dark or working in the light?

05.02.2008, 07:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Light. Uh, that seems a bit obvious. Even at night you have lights on surely?

*more hugs* or *even more* ?

05.02.2008, 08:12 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

Depending on who I'm with, Saddles, depending on whoi I'm with..

even more...

storytime or bedtime...

05.02.2008, 08:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

Lol, you'd think, right? But some people like it darker...with just one tiny desk lamp. Not me, though xD

Hehe, that's not even a serious choice.

@ Husky: Bedtime ^_^

vampires or werewolves?

05.02.2008, 08:18 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Urrr, I don't like either, but if I had to get bitten, a Vampire I think. They wear cool outfits.

suntan or snowman?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.02.2008, 08:24 AM.

05.02.2008, 08:23 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heh heh heh, I'm a dog, what do you think I'd gravitate to??? lol

Werewolves...

sigh!

suntan, cause it warm

saints or sinners?

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.02.2008, 08:24 AM.

05.02.2008, 08:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Saints... uh, obviously. Was there a catch?

stop or go.

05.02.2008, 10:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Stop. Everybody else always goes without looking.

Smart or friendly?

05.02.2008, 11:00 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'd like to be both but in other people I prefer friendly over smart... makes me feel stupid if they're smart.

half empty or half full?

05.02.2008, 01:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Half full. Lookie, I'm playing the optimist.

Never get married, or marry and then divorce?

My Anime List

05.02.2008, 02:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Neither obviously. But if I had to choose, I'd never marry. I have never and will never entertain (nor condone/support) divorce.

most scary - dentist or surgeon?

05.02.2008, 02:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Surgeons. Dentists can only fool around with your teeth, surgeons can slice into pretty much whatever they want. >.<'

Climb Everest or travel to the bottom of the sea?

My Anime List

05.02.2008, 02:30 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks