QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Andrew McMahon is the singer of both Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin. Its is projects and both are just awesome.

Broken Lungs by Thrice.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.29.2008, 07:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh that's why the vocalist sounds the same! I was like wow...dejavu xD

The Runaway - Something Corporate

05.29.2008, 07:48 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know eh? I was looking hard for something similar to Jack's Mannequin and found his old stuff and was like: gold mine.

After Today by Sanctus Real

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.29.2008, 07:53 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shilo - Neil Diamond

05.29.2008, 09:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tapping- Shoes!

05.29.2008, 09:10 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, I found a friend who listens to Something Corporate xP

Miss America - see above.

And wow, this song totally screams Jack's Mannequin...well, technically, vice versa. xD

05.29.2008, 09:25 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Hehe we need a club. I maintain that I have a man crush on the lead singer. Music is just to good.

Miss America is an awesome song, North is such a good album. So listenable, just goes right on by being awesome.

You're Such An Only Child by Attack in Black 8]

Click for Gallery^^

05.29.2008, 09:43 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

And I totally respect your man-crush ^_^

Into Your Hideout - Pilate

05.29.2008, 09:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Its a well founded man crush, its perfectly healthy based on a guy who does piano rock at its best and a listener who enjoys the genre very much

Cicada's Song by Autopilot Off.

Click for Gallery^^

05.29.2008, 09:51 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Exactly xD

La Sirena - Feist

05.29.2008, 10:11 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

So much music, 6 days worth on iTunes and it still doesnt feel like enough. Hmm.

Venice Queen by The Peppers That Happen To Be Quite Hot and Quite Possibly From The Chili Variety

Click for Gallery^^

05.29.2008, 10:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The echoes of a conversation... I just talked to my friend and we were planning something... the schedule has been hard to put together... yeah... and when she said something, actually, I am unsure of if she did or not, but she may have... I heard her dad saying "What?!" very loudly in the background- I can not imagine him to be pleasant while angry at all.

05.29.2008, 10:15 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru

So much music, 6 days worth on iTunes and it still doesnt feel like enough. Hmm.

Venice Queen by The Peppers That Happen To Be Quite Hot and Quite Possibly From The Chili Variety

Wow...it took me way longer than it should have to figure out that band name xP

Hehe, fun stuff...haven't heard anything new by them in a while...should fix that.

Konstantine - Something Corporate

05.29.2008, 10:20 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Hehe, i figured since their name is so long to begin with I might as well exaggerate it a little more.

Konstantine is an awesome song, its a little long though.

Midnight by The Pepper followed by Ever Bright, Ever Blue by Attack in Black.

Click for Gallery^^

05.29.2008, 10:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Haha, I quite like it. The more I listen to them, I think I might like them a teensy bit more than Jack's Mannequin...can't really pinpoint why though...

Me and the Moon - guess who?

05.29.2008, 10:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I think I have to listen to that one after this. It might be my second fav song by them after Watch the Sky. Their music is a little heavier only a smidge but still has great writing and great songwriting. Man-crush->Justified

Ever Bright, Ever Blue by Attack in Black ->Great song, way to short.

Click for Gallery^^

05.29.2008, 10:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hehe, I bought the Uk version of that album...I'll listen to it when it gets here! xD

I really liked Me and the Moon.

And yeah, that might be it...the heavier sound and not so electronic sounding.

Lol...yes, totally justified ^_^

05.29.2008, 10:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You Don't Bring Me Flowers Any More - Neil Diamond with Barbra Streisand

05.29.2008, 11:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Of course i don't bring you flowers anymore! Was I supposed to??

05.29.2008, 11:35 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
Of course i don't bring you flowers anymore! Was I supposed to??

a pretty song by them, but said...

Now listening to "The Streak" - Ray Stevens

05.29.2008, 11:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks