QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blue in the Face by Alkaline Trio followed by Child of Dust by Thrice

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.30.2008, 11:50 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Late Night, Maudlin Street - Morrissey

05.30.2008, 12:54 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Floyd digging in his yard across the street...
hmmmmmmmm... should I get out the lawnmower or not........

nah,

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.30.2008, 02:11 PM.

05.30.2008, 02:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Voices Off Camera by Rise Against 8]

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.30.2008, 02:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

school buses going by, returning the little darlin's to their mommy's... remember the many times I worked on school buses and did charter trips...

Went to Disneyland 12 times in one school semester. At that time, if a driver showed his trip sheet at the special pass gate, he or she could go in for free. I got to know the place quite well. If we got there early enough, we could have breakfast with the Disney staff ...Huge meal for only $.90... This was around 1974 or so... My most fun was meeting people, especially from other countries and acting as a tour guide... Sometimes, I just went and used the golf driving range across the street or slept in the bus or read a book...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.30.2008, 06:59 PM.

05.30.2008, 06:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

.....hmm, Disneyland, before the days of E.P.C.O.T........ Silly me, I'm thinking of Orlando, Florida, not Anerhiem, California, hehe.

New Radicals - You Get What You Give

05.30.2008, 07:35 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Now listening to the real sound of hoofbeats from the horses going down the street, a five young women riding by., two bare-back and three with saddles..

The horses, not the women... and no, , not THAT Saddles...

clippety-clop, clippety-clop...

some experienced riders and some not, you can tell...

05.30.2008, 07:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

leets do the time warp agaaaaaiiin....

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.30.2008, 08:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Television at my grandma's house. Agh... great...

05.30.2008, 09:41 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
leets do the time warp agaaaaaiiin....

you talking 'bout me, girl, eh??? lol
I can't help it if i live in a town where people ride horses down my street most days of the week... Well, yeah, I guess I COULD help it, I could move, but why, I feed the slobbery ol' things in the field next door to me, with the owners permission, of course. Apples and carrots and talk to them... have I mentioned that I love horsies???

@Kiki...
Television at my grandma's house. Agh... great...

hahaha, I figured that you were being kept offline by Mommy for not doing your homework last night.... I figured, good mom... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.31.2008, 12:50 AM.

05.31.2008, 12:46 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

More television!

05.31.2008, 12:46 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
More television!

Back to one liners, again are we??? or should I say, "two worders", lol

05.31.2008, 12:54 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Girl BAD Girl *full ver.*

XD The video for this makes me lol. Commonly known by another name, she's the singer for the Paradise Kiss opening. I think her name is Tomoko Kawase? She loves Elmo. XD She looks so young but she's in her 30s.

05.31.2008, 09:19 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Doubt & Trust - Access

Let's see... yup, still the most awesome song in history.

My Anime List

05.31.2008, 09:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

the sound of the keys making these letters and the creaking of the chair... gotta adjust the chair or lose some weight.... easier to adjust the chair, lol

05.31.2008, 10:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tomorrow Never Dies - Sheryl Crow

Got this CD ages ago, it's the theme songs for all of the James Bond films. When I'm in the mood, I love it.

It's so deadly, my dear
The power of wanting you near...

My Anime List

05.31.2008, 03:38 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Everybody's Fool - Evanescence

05.31.2008, 05:19 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Silence...since my head is still kinda ringing. xD

05.31.2008, 06:03 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Rule The World - Take That

My Anime List

06.02.2008, 12:09 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Majesty Snowbird - Sufjan Stevens

^_^

06.02.2008, 12:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks