QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya Roar! Just a quicky note

Its not really important but Na-chan is with Rakuin in the dining room, sat by a wall somewhere, I don't remember anyone deciding quite where. The front door isn't visible but I guess with some imagination we could be by the dining room doorway and you could be near us and sort of see out at an angle and down the hallway to the front door. Almost. Possibly. Maybe. Kind of

Assuming its a straight hallway down the centre of the house with rooms off to each side, something like that.

Or Icchan could just stick his head round when he hears the doorbell. But we're definitely indoors and not on the porch so Icchan could see/hear Na-chan easily. Does that help?

Post last edited by natsuba on 06.04.2008, 08:43 AM.

06.04.2008, 08:42 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh ha ha ha, arren It was just a pic of the mural.

@Natsuba: Really? I thought you guys went to the porch. Must've been a mistake then. Anyway, I'll edit out that last part.

06.04.2008, 08:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
natsuba
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its okay! You can still somehow get a look at the front door if that's what you want, I don't mind! I just wanted you to know where we were in the same room as Icchan

Your post still mentions a porch, that's all

Porches, Torii, it's all the same, ne?

Hibiki and Chi went outside didn't they?

I wish Kazegami and Miy would post so we can speed this up, I'm doing a Na-chan fidgety wiggle of my bottom eager to get to the part where her mom comes in!

Post last edited by natsuba on 06.04.2008, 09:05 AM.

06.04.2008, 09:03 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nah, if it goes any faster than this I won't be able to keep up...I don't like it when that happens because chances are, if you can't keep up, by the time you get on, it'll all be over anyways. xP

Edit: Speaking of slow people...I just posted but I'm off to school now and I don't think I'll have time to post again today.

Later!

Post last edited by fenkashi on 06.04.2008, 10:23 AM.

06.04.2008, 09:23 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im getting there, sorry I need to sleep til at least 11am on days off. I'm still tired and might have to go in for a nap too. Ill get one done, today is probably your best bet cause I should be starting full work soon.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.04.2008, 11:44 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ja, like I said I said, I'll be posting later tonight. Eeeh... lots to respond to. -.-'

My Anime List

06.04.2008, 12:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Aww, Miy, I was hoping you would respond to Maho's goodbye, I wanted to see Rakuin's reaction...

06.04.2008, 03:24 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i figured i already missed it in my first response might as well stick with it, it probably wouldnt amount to anything much, id hate to create some kind of scene to drag it out.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.04.2008, 03:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
natsuba
Ohmu

I just wanted a peek inside his head to see what his thoughts were. Never mind I should be able to do a post later tonight.

06.04.2008, 03:44 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jeez, sorry Saddles, and Natsuba, my post won't get in tonight. I've been working on it for the last... hour... and it's almost 11PM now and I have to be up very early tomorrow. I've got most of it done so I might possibly be able to get it in tomorrow morning before work. I don't know. Sorry...

My Anime List

06.04.2008, 05:56 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, just a note. Maho and Hikari have gone before the doorbell rang... Yeah, that's all.

06.04.2008, 06:46 PM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, check, neat idea, that makes the logistics much easier. Don't get lost on the way to the station!

@ Kaz : No worries, take your time, I'm still puzzling over how to write this character/scene. I may chicken out and dump the whole thing onto Natsuba to play her

06.04.2008, 07:27 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As you can see I have opened thread #6 for Monday. People have begun to leave the party now so if you are no longer in the Sunday #4 thread, or as soon as you leave, you can start posting in the Monday #6 thread. Please just quit the party before you start school. We can assume the NPCs have begun to drift away home on Sunday now so if your character wants to interact with an NPC, feel free to do so.

@ Mushka and Theowne : I’m still considering Thread #3 and Thread #5 as live and these can continue in use if you want to do so, although you’re both quite welcome to join Thread #6.

Until either of you post there we will assume both Yuichi and Aoi are not in school, rather than present but silent.

@ NC : Check out Roar’s website or page 1 of this thread for details on the school and the timetable. Students tend to arrive from about 7:40am (shock! Horror! Much earlier than in the UK or N America) and there is a warning bell, the “five minute bell” that sounds at about 8:00am, the school start bell is at 8:05am. The sensei then takes the register and makes any relevant announcements for the day after which there is a short ten minute homeroom period from 8:15am to 8:25am in which the students usually do various tasks to prepare for the day, often the class reps and any assigned pupils on the rota will do cleaning tasks or hand out papers and such during this time although we’ve used this short period as free chat or study time.

Those of you who’ve left the party – go!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.05.2008, 06:36 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Before I do another post at the front door I’ll wait to see if Kaz, Roar or Miyrru want to do one.

06.06.2008, 05:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just did. I'm wrapping it up her, probably another post or two at most. I thought of interacting with Natsuba, but I think it's time Icchan keep his head out of trouble... for a while

06.06.2008, 07:12 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I might do one, i sorta skimmed the post, so yeah, we'll see.

Click for Gallery^^

06.06.2008, 11:27 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It’s a bit messy now with so many people all watching on the same conversation. I mainly wanted Na-chan’s mother to show up so people could just get a feel of the kind of personality she is, which you’ve all done now, so I plan to end this day soon (I know, I know, been saying that for weeks).

So by all means do a post (anyone!) but let’s try to let it naturally tail off now with no new interesting subjects being raised, we can save any discussion for the next day.

So I’ll sit tight today/tonight and let Miyrru post and Kaz if she wants to (Arren is away) and after that try to get Sakura to take Na-chan home asap.

06.06.2008, 11:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I just did a reactionary post. Not really sure I want to get too much into this now.

Click for Gallery^^

06.06.2008, 12:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I guess we're about at the end of Sunday then? Hibiki might want to do a 'finish up' post, Kaz might want to end off that convo with Sadoru and/or make it so that he saw Natsuba's mother. Rakuin - another post is up to you but it would be an obvious 'I said bye and left' thing so not necessary unless you plan something else.

As to Takako I guess Sadoru would ask Mai to go check on her and finding her with a temperature Sadoru and his dad would drive her home, maybe taking Mai along to hold her hand then dropping Mai off last. Does that sound reasonable? That way when she isn't in school the next day Mai will know about it, if that helps any.

Hikari and Maho - are you guys done now?

06.07.2008, 12:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah I've got most of my post written out, I'll finish off later and get it in.

My Anime List

06.07.2008, 12:37 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks