QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

chocolate

meat pie or sausage roll

05.05.2008, 11:36 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck! I'm a vegetarian! Whatever, I won't be too adamant about it, because I know that it bugs people.

Um, meat pie, because you can change that to mud pie, which can also be a chocolate pie.
Having 3 friends and no enemies or having a bunch of friends and a bunch of enemies? rnaodm.

05.05.2008, 11:38 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

three friends

umbrella or kitten

05.05.2008, 11:55 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

kittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehee.

Um, algerbra or geometry?

05.06.2008, 12:04 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

not good at either but know what algebra is, so that...

Mercedes or BMW

EDIT: Just noticed that my postiing count is up to 999 so I'm going to back out for a bit and savor the moment!!!

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.06.2008, 12:29 AM.

05.06.2008, 12:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Ugh... I am currently doing some algerbra... sorry, had to say something while it was on topic.

Anyway- um... not cars again! BMw, I gues... yaty! I sleeppled stuff wrong. P>S- that word beginning with s was supposed to be spelled...

ah well...

um, my cat or yours?

05.06.2008, 12:44 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

your cat

goldfish or dandelion's

05.06.2008, 10:53 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

goldfish ^_^

Russia or Spain?

05.06.2008, 10:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

spain

icetea or cup of tea?

05.06.2008, 10:59 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Cup of tea! I love the feeling of holding a warm steaming cup of tea in my hand.. it's just too cozy!

Um, music or life? (oh! Random!

05.06.2008, 11:00 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

life

cosmo canyon or midgar?

05.06.2008, 11:01 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yay for another person that loves life! I have to agree.e

05.06.2008, 11:03 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um cosmo canyon...cuz it sounds so much cooler.

stars or black holes?

05.06.2008, 11:16 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

star

cat or monkey

05.06.2008, 11:20 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cat

being securely in love or finding someone and falling in love!

05.07.2008, 07:04 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

falling in love...

traditional wedding or hippie style, on the lawn, in robes and beads, etc

OK, that was enough savoring the moment, no more totoro under my name ( )

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.07.2008, 07:18 AM.

05.07.2008, 07:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

neither but if i had to choose it would be traditional

silence or buzzing noises

05.07.2008, 07:22 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

silence

butter or marg.

05.07.2008, 07:28 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

butter

sparring or grappling

05.07.2008, 07:48 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Grappling, I love wrestling around with my kids!

Envy or Pity?

05.07.2008, 02:17 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
[  «    ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks