QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here you go Kiki and Farren...

Check out my music:

08.02.2008, 08:34 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I might make myself a cup...

Check out my music:

08.02.2008, 11:04 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, thank you for my cup, it certainly is yummy! Yay! ^-^ Perfect!

08.03.2008, 02:26 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Mr. Tall! I think today I would like some raspberry and peach tea, thanks! Ohh yeah and I was just wondering do you only do hot tea or do you also make sweet tea, cold ice tea?

Post last edited by MagicalTotoro on 08.03.2008, 07:06 AM.

08.03.2008, 07:05 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

We make any kind of tea you'd like.

Check out my music:

08.03.2008, 08:17 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Oh, and here's your rasbery and peach tea...

Check out my music:

08.03.2008, 08:19 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I have a glass of water?

08.03.2008, 01:26 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can i have three cups of lemon tea ?

08.03.2008, 10:09 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, since it's so warm here today, I think I'm gonna go for raspberry and peach again but this time sweet tea, so cold tea with ice And I like it pretty sweet, so a lot of sugar!

08.04.2008, 07:00 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}

Kiki you're kind of missing the point, this is a TEA shop. But, I guess you can have some water...

Too bad we don't have a bottled water smilie.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.07.2008, 05:43 PM.

08.04.2008, 08:57 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Here you go Farren...

Wow, three whole cups of lemon tea!

Check out my music:

08.04.2008, 08:59 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Oh, and I can't forget about you Magical Totoro, one raberry and peach iced tea with plenty of sugar coming up...

It's ready!

(We should really have and iced tea smilie)

Check out my music:

08.04.2008, 09:03 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}

Kiki your kind of missing the point, this is a TEA shop. But, I guess you can have some water...

Too bad we don't have a bottled water smilie.

But... but... water is also free!

And you know, I went to a great restauraunt the other day.... and they served FREE water! I was all like, amazed at that!

08.04.2008, 03:36 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
Oh, and I can't forget about you Magical Totoro, one raberry and peach iced tea with plenty of sugar coming up...

It's ready!

(We should really have and iced tea smilie)

Awww thank you! That was very refreshing and just the right sweetness too! And haha yeah I think an Iced tea smilie would be very appropriate! Shame there isn't one in the smilies list.

Post last edited by MagicalTotoro on 08.04.2008, 04:36 PM.

08.04.2008, 04:34 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh yes an ice tea would be so great at the moment literally
can i have one please Tall?
oh heres a tip

08.04.2008, 06:23 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Here you go Farren!

*iced tea*

Check out my music:

08.05.2008, 02:04 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Tea anyone???

Check out my music:

08.07.2008, 05:11 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

I think I'll go with a lemon tea myself this time and add a spoonfull of honey!

08.07.2008, 05:34 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
NekoBasu
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.30.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NekoBasu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ehh...You mean the tea isn't drugged???

08.07.2008, 05:35 PM NekoBasu is offline   Profile for NekoBasu Add NekoBasu to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by NekoBasu
Ehh...You mean the tea isn't drugged???

No not anymore! Sample some and see what you think

08.07.2008, 05:37 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks