QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hello hello!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hello hello!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahh swap meets.. sometimes you can find some treasures there

@sigy

I start on the 16th.. I'm taking A&P and a couple of other classes.. Don't know when i"ll be done... probably in about 6 years

08.10.2010, 12:54 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Sigy
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sigy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Husky

Thanks for the site.. now i finally can buy a sailor moon DVD

Keep smiling!!!

Half year ago i finished watching anime Wolfs rain and after that i wrote something what i would like to share. Just something to read

Shining stars and blood red moon are the only mates for lonely wolfs with daimond blue eyes. Paws with sharp claws leave behind deep steps to cold sparkling snow. Wolfs heart dosen´t allow to give up and lay down on the stone hard ground, die in the desert of ice and snow. Sky echos back from wolfs howling , a sound what thrills every living soul in the earth. Voices full of pain and hope. Hope that someday they will find their own paradise. Paradise where your mate will be shining sun and your long lasting dream- freedom. A place where you never feel hunger or lashing cold. Place where they must not live in fear that somebody comes and takes away their ownly treasure. But will this desert ever end........

So what you think will they ever find their paradise??? will the desert end ???

Keep smiling!!!

Keep smiling!!!!

Post last edited by Sigy on 09.09.2010, 12:21 PM.

09.09.2010, 12:16 PM Sigy is offline   Profile for Sigy Add Sigy to your buddy list
carolyny476
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.16.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by carolyny476 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

09.16.2010, 05:27 AM carolyny476 is offline   Profile for carolyny476 Add carolyny476 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome, carolyny476...

the best way to introduce yourself is to start a new thread. People don't always re-read a thread that they've already read or posted to.

09.16.2010, 09:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks