QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Freaky Coincidences
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Freaky Coincidences » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I went shopping today and saw a book called 'Do ants have ar*eholes?' which I wanted to buy but unfortunately, I didn't have enough money . Anyway, when I got home I was talking to Arren18 on msn and it turned out that he had also found that book on amazon today.

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 12.07.2007, 06:51 PM.

12.07.2007, 06:47 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Freakier still, my Mum was just telling us last night how she'd seen that book on Amazon too.

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.07.2007, 07:22 PM.

12.07.2007, 07:20 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i was listening to conquest by the white strips which the music video involves jack white doing some bull fighting - my mum (who had never seen this video) said "this is the kinda song that'd go with a a bull fight" freaky - just like the music vid

01.06.2008, 12:41 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Discovering today that someone on the forum goes to university about 10 miles from where my mum lives and while he was away from uni at home I was away from home at his university town.

It would be even stranger if his house was within 10 miles of mine but I don't think it is!

01.06.2008, 06:28 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I may be crazy, but sometimes I feel that Maho and Saddles are the same person, their posting style and content can be so similar sometimes! Hmmmmmm???

01.17.2008, 04:44 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, but I seriously, seriously doubt they are one and the same.

My Anime List

01.17.2008, 05:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, me too! 8]

Or maybe you're Lilyzhang?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.17.2008, 05:32 PM.

01.17.2008, 05:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Lilyzhang? Hmm... I know that name... I think...

My Anime List

01.17.2008, 06:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
True, but I seriously, seriously doubt they are one and the same.

Seconded. Besides, it'd be ubsurdly creepy if that were so and I like to have faith in human beings thus thinking of them doing ubsurdly creepy things seems a bit ubsurd to me xP

Lilyzhang? Sounds familiar...too lazy to search.

01.17.2008, 09:21 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It would definitely be very creepy. Although quite clever. And absurd starts with an 'a'. Gomen.

My Anime List

01.18.2008, 03:36 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, in the Ghibli forum Lily publicly accused Saddles of being just the kind of person you described.

01.18.2008, 03:41 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, she accused him of being a gender-bender doubling as Natsuba. And accussed me of not knowing enough about IPs (yeah right, I took computer science in college).

I do know who Natsuba is though, heh heh. Yay for IP checks

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.18.2008, 11:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
It would definitely be very creepy. Although quite clever. And absurd starts with an 'a'. Gomen.

Lol...yeah, my brain no longer works sorry xD I was wondering why it looked so weird ^_^

01.18.2008, 04:14 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Actually, she accused him of being a gender-bender doubling as Natsuba. And accussed me of not knowing enough about IPs (yeah right, I took computer science in college).

I do know who Natsuba is though, heh heh. Yay for IP checks

Who? Who? I'll love you if you tell me?

01.18.2008, 04:21 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ah, that girl (?)...Lilyzhang.

I haven't seen Lily around for a while though.

01.18.2008, 04:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She left, didn't she?

01.18.2008, 05:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll really miss her...

I'm sure she's lurking away, making notes or something. Hi Lily! *waves*

01.18.2008, 05:19 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
I'll really miss her...

I'm sure she's lurking away, making notes or something. Hi Lily! *waves*

Oh Maho. You do make me laugh so.

01.18.2008, 06:52 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kinda odd today, I was at curling, and i thought about a friend of mine that i hadnt seen in a while, and she decided to show up to throw some rocks. we had good fun, and she gave me several stories of my sisters drunk escapades, so those are always interesting.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.18.2008, 07:10 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, This looks pretty familiar!

It's from the second Chronicles of Narnia film - The Water Horse.

Its near identical to the Earthsea poster, ain't it!

01.30.2008, 05:35 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks