QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Mos breathtaking music you've ever heard
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Mos breathtaking music you've ever heard » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Eye-see
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

to me, the most breathtaking music is sumthing that would get me teary.

I was listening to Avenged Sevenfold's Dear God the other night.
The chorus was" Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around, when i'm much to far away..."
I started to sing along to it and suddenly thought of my mother. If I wanted God to hold anyone for me, it would be her.
The next second i got choked up and cried.

As if my mum sensed something, she called me the very next morning.

09.05.2008, 06:25 AM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eye-see
to me, the most breathtaking music is sumthing that would get me teary.

I was listening to Avenged Sevenfold's Dear God the other night.
The chorus was" Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around, when i'm much to far away..."
I started to sing along to it and suddenly thought of my mother. If I wanted God to hold anyone for me, it would be her.
The next second i got choked up and cried.

As if my mum sensed something, she called me the very next morning.

I like their song Afterlife.

09.05.2008, 09:28 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Eye-see
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Shawn
Afterlife's not bad... but my personal favorite has always been Dear God.

And "I won't see you tonight". I always fall asleep during the guitar interval in the middle of the song.

You've watch Beast and the Harlot's video? Nice...

09.05.2008, 10:48 PM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks