QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats your favourite type of music?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats your favourite type of music? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Whats your favourite type of music?
Rock
Proggressive rock
Rap
Classical
Dance
Pop
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not much about me here so I'll say I like punk, punk rock, punk pop and punk emo.

08.22.2006, 07:05 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like pretty much any kinda rock really... except for the unnecessary crap like Slipknot lol
I HATE r&b with every ounce of my being and I used to like rap, but I've gone off it.
And pop annoys me.

08.23.2006, 12:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Serafimangel
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Serafimangel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I said rock, but I suck at categorising things .

I like Nickleback, Boston, Evanesence, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Queen, Santana, Maroon 5, Creed...

Hmmm, Can't think of any others at the moment...

08.23.2006, 12:16 PM Serafimangel is offline   Profile for Serafimangel Add Serafimangel to your buddy list Send an Email to Serafimangel
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NA music thread, i can't believe i misssed it. oh well, I listen to Punk pop, techno pop, alt rock, rock,

Favourie bands include: Thrice, Rise Against, Eve 6, Incubus, Motion City Soundtrack, Crowned King(good canadain band), Sunday's Best, Alkaline Trio, The Rosenbergs, The Stone Roses, Rob Laufer... the list goes on....

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.23.2006, 07:08 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got myself a new Cd and dvd concert this friday and they rock i took a picture of me with the cd and dvd cause theyre very special it was a concert for the bands 20th anniversary tour's last show-

09.02.2006, 06:55 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I say rock, it kinda varies in type though like from the classics of Motorhead to more punk Rock of Blink 182

09.02.2006, 08:50 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Thread ResurectionPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Since we have a few new members im bring back some of my old threads!!

10.04.2006, 05:41 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

More new members why dont you tell us your fav music genre??

12.19.2006, 05:26 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, I like rock and dance music,
and punk rock.

Most HATED songs:
Fergalicious(Ahh! Make the music stop!)
I think I'm turning japanese(If ya want
the answer, pm me. Let's just say,
my parents sing it to annoy me cause they
know I run around screaming when I
hear it, telling them to turn it off. Hurts my
cuz's ears too. Crazy adults..)
Gyee!(um, my usual way of saying I'm happy)
Fav song people(are they called singers?)
Orange Range
DDR(haha..)
Linkin Park
Ayumi Hamasaki
Jonas Brothers(not knowing many
songs of theirs)
Green Day
There was another, but I lost the band's
name in my head..

12.19.2006, 06:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gotta tell you about 2 new bands:

[list]
[*]Three Day Grace
[*]Relient K
[/list]

12.21.2006, 08:19 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've heard of those two..
My friend loves Three Day Grace.
I'm sorta new to the music world.
I've listened to classical till I was
9 before I relised new music.

12.21.2006, 09:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yo yo all you R&B haters out there you got hear some John lee hooker real rythem and blues. not the **** that passes for R&B nowadays.
my fav style which was'nt even on the list is soul
fix up you youth dem theres more than rock out there
dance rules.

(sorry stlighty drunk at the mo)

12.22.2006, 08:11 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What I meant when I said I hate r&b is the crap that nowadays is referred to as r&b.

12.22.2006, 10:41 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Aimee
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aimee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The options to choose from are really crap.

I like...

CSS
AFI
Belle and Sebastian
The Format
The Magnetic Fields
The Mountain Goats
The Go! Team
Kings of Convenience
Sufjan Stevens

Post last edited by Aimee on 12.22.2006, 12:01 PM.

12.22.2006, 11:58 AM Aimee is offline   Profile for Aimee Add Aimee to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Aimee
The options to choose from are really crap.

I like...

CSS
AFI
Belle and Sebastian
The Format
The Magnetic Fields
The Mountain Goats
The Go! Team
Kings of Convenience
Sufjan Stevens

Finally, someone who has a good music taste

12.22.2006, 02:51 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

RAP!
Snoopy rules

12.22.2006, 03:04 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anime soundtraack!!! and maybe pop and a little r&b

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.22.2006, 03:56 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@FFF: "DDR?" Do you mean the band from Norway or this one frome Greenland?

I like different types of music! I like Nirvana, german Pop (like "Klee", "Wir sind Helden" but also "Juli", Coldplay, Aimee Man, Nelly Furtado...
but I also like filmmusic and classical music ( I love Swanlake from Tchaikovsky)

I dont make decissions in my taste, cause I nearly like everything!

I luv the susuwatari^^

12.22.2006, 04:43 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Aimee
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aimee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The soundtrack from Amelie is really good.
Yann Tiersen is amazing.

12.22.2006, 05:01 PM Aimee is offline   Profile for Aimee Add Aimee to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm, DDR usually sing japanese,
how the heck do I know?
I think it stands for Dance Dance Revolution.
It's usually weird music like Butterfly, Bumble
Bee, alot of crazy songs I have saved from
limewire. Aqua sings some of the crazy songs,
but then there's Ayumi Hamasaki. She's good.
They also sing Candy Candy and Waka Laka
and witch Doctor.
My music taste is okay, if you know how I
act. But Orange Range is still my fav, I just
don't like watching them sing.

12.22.2006, 09:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks