QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Oh I wish...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Oh I wish... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...but then the normality of your life, oh the monotonous normality, starts to get you down. With nothing to differentiate you from the shrieking hoardes of common, illiterate morons that cover the earth, you lose the will to live and hang yourself from the nearest tree!

I wish I had X-Ray vision...

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 10:18 PM.

07.17.2006, 10:17 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...but when you "X-ray visioned" people, lasers would shoot out of your eyes thus annihilating all things you "X ray visioned"...(people, cars...etc...microwaves??)

I wish that I could fly...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.17.2006, 11:06 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted, but scientists see you fly and decide to disect you to fiind out how you have such a power...

I wish that I had a pet dragon...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.18.2006, 02:09 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...the pet dragon grows up and becomes a huge dragon who eats you.

I wish the sun would ever shine...

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 07.18.2006, 06:04 AM.

07.18.2006, 06:03 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The sun shines for so long, and it becomes so hot that all the water dries up and humanity dies of thirst...

I wish that I was in an animé...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.18.2006, 06:05 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...but in the anime, Neo Tokyo, (where you're living) is invaded by demons from another planet, and you are subsequently raped by multiple alien tentacles, before being brutally slaughtered during the demon's bloodlust while the whole of Neo Tokyo burns and crumbles to the ground!

I wish I could sing...

07.18.2006, 07:49 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
you are subsequently raped by multiple alien tentacles, before being brutally slaughtered during the demon's bloodlust

That's just harsh, SpiritedSen... I thought you were kind...

My revenge... you can now sing, but during one of your concerts you sing so high that the windows smash and you are impaled with shards of glass and fall down bleeding to the floor...

Hehe...

EDIT: I was so caught up in revenge that I didn't wish...

I wish that I could see in the dark... thanks for reminding me, SpiritedSen...

Post last edited by Phyrra on 07.18.2006, 08:19 AM.

07.18.2006, 08:10 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Dude, you forgot to write a wish!! D'oh!!

(Just edit your last post, then I'll edit this one, don't want to waste any space!)

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.18.2006, 08:13 AM.

07.18.2006, 08:12 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And you are grabted with eyes to see even the darkness of the soul, and thus you go crazy.

I wish... I had a perfectly normal blueberry muffin on a small plastic plate, warm and right side up, on this table I am at.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.18.2006, 10:23 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Phyrra
Baron

You are given the world's most perfect muffin, only to get the bill and find it's too expensive. You spend the rest of your life washing dishes to pay for it

I wish that I could mind read...

07.19.2006, 02:13 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you find out a disturbing secret and vow nver to do it again.

i wish i could fall inlove.

07.19.2006, 03:43 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Granted, and you spend the rest of your life writing books together ... eventually, you two write such an amazing novel, that he runs away and publishes it himself, taking all the credit... and breaking your heart...

I wish that I could contol storms...

07.19.2006, 03:51 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted but you somehow lose control a a storm wipes out half the world.
I wish i was a monkey.

07.19.2006, 04:11 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Okay, you are a monkey... but then cruel, heartless, calous hunters trap you and sell you to a zoo. You spend the rest of your life listening to the inane cooing of visitors as they try and stroke you through the bars...

07.19.2006, 04:15 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wish i had a helper monkey, like mojo from the simpsons.

07.19.2006, 05:56 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mojo gets a mental disorder & tries to kill you

(ooooooo, tortur, this thread gonna be fun )

i wish i had an unlimited supply of weed that dosn't give skitzophrenia (that mental disorder where you hear voices, i can't remember how to spell it)

cheers

07.19.2006, 06:04 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Your wish is granted, but despite being protected against schizophrenia, you end up having so much weed that you develop a completely new mental disorder which results in you being the centre of a lifelong experiment in a hospital to learn about your disorder...

I wish that I had a mountain of copper... (I just think copper looks cool )

07.19.2006, 06:17 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted...but then all the copper would morph into evil darkings and attack you and your family.

I wish homework didn't exist...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.19.2006, 10:58 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

granted...but because there is no homework, you have to do the work at school, which means that your school day now starts at 6am and finishes at midnight! Also, the extra hours the teachers have to work sends the school budget through the roof, forcing your headmaster to turn your school into a sweat shop during lunch times!

I wish I was a robot...

07.19.2006, 11:04 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

You are now a robot... trouble is, you go out in the rain, then malfunction and are you are left there to rust...

I wish that I could teleport...

Post last edited by Phyrra on 07.20.2006, 03:19 AM.

07.20.2006, 03:18 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks