QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favorite games/console company
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Favorite games/console company » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Umfrage: Who is your favorite games/consoles company?
Atari
Nintendo
Sega
Sony
Microsoft
Other
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry to post in a thread that died like a year ago, but the forums dead, or at least it seemed like that for the past 2 or 3 days.

anyway..

Overall console would have to be the 360. cuz of the mass amount of quality games and services provided by Microsoft. bSuch as..... Bioshock, halo, gears of war, skate, COD4, assassins creed, etc. to name a few.

but overall game of all games would have to be Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. its a truly epic game words cannot describe.

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.22.2007, 01:15 PM.

11.22.2007, 01:15 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You should join the RPG if you're finding that the forum goes dead sometimes. You seem to have the time for it.

11.22.2007, 02:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive always been a Nintendo fanboy but have acquired the 360 this year as there are many good games on it.
Being a FPS fan it is the best console for it.
I am currently immensely enjoying Orange Box and will get Bioshock and, most importantly, Mass Effect around christmas.

Cant wait for that.
However I cant wait for Mario Galaxy either, or Metroid Prime: Corruption, and especially.... SMASH BROS BRAWL.
Which will be the best game ever.

11.22.2007, 03:03 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Sorao
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.15.07
  Search for Posts by Sorao Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a Nintendo fanboy all the way too~!

I'm looking forward to Super Smash Bros. Brawl very very much!
I think the only problem with Nintendo is that you can't play all those great RPG's like Final Fantasy....T.T

Although, nowadays, a lot of first person shooters have become really popular in America, and trying them out, I really like playing some of them on my computer.

There's also another wave sweeping through America, Guitar Hero. I got it for my Wii, and I really love it!

Why can't we stop shooting back?
Is it a vicious circle?
The azure sky is clouded with smoke...

11.22.2007, 05:10 PM Sorao is offline   Profile for Sorao Add Sorao to your buddy list Send an Email to Sorao Homepage of Sorao AIM Screenname: SORAO321
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The only games I play are old Nintendo games. Though the Wii looks pretty interesting. I might give it a shot.

11.22.2007, 05:51 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sony then Nintendo...I hate Microsoft...

11.22.2007, 06:02 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Yeah, so they said. But I think more recently it was revealed that it wouldn't be region-free after all... But I'm not certain, so we'll need to wait and see if I'm right lol

I have it...and yes the games are region free as Sony said...the DVD's are region locked though...

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 11.22.2007, 06:06 PM.

11.22.2007, 06:05 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've just brought my kids a PS3 60Gig for Xmas.

Don't tell them will you, else the secret will be out, and they won't believe in Father Christmas anymore?

11.22.2007, 06:52 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
You should join the RPG if you're finding that the forum goes dead sometimes. You seem to have the time for it.

i have the time thats for sure, especially on days like today (no school) but im not one for reading, and typing long posts. but maybe someday...

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
However I cant wait for Mario Galaxy either, or Metroid Prime: Corruption, and especially.... SMASH BROS BRAWL.
Which will be the best game ever.

the disappointing thing about MPC is theres no online, Nintendos talking a whole lot about the whole online thing, yet they release the one game that would be perfect for online, with no online.

and SSBB will be epic. but have you seen demo vids of it and/or played a demo? its great by all means, but its almost like it has a slight lag all the time. its hard to explain, you'd have to see it.

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.22.2007, 11:14 PM.

11.22.2007, 11:14 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
OnYourMark
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
and SSBB will be epic. but have you seen demo vids of it and/or played a demo? its great by all means, but its almost like it has a slight lag all the time. its hard to explain, you'd have to see it.

did you play a demo at E for All? hmm... when i watched the demo vids i didn't notice anything peculiar.
i'm looking forward to it too (and too bad it got delayed), but i have Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker to hold me for a while yet =D

oh, btw, Nintendo fan.
Get N or Get Out. lol... i wish they still had that ad slogan.

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

Post last edited by OnYourMark on 11.23.2007, 05:43 AM.

11.23.2007, 05:42 AM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have seen videos, but havent played.
It looks fine to me.
There is a lot oging on on the stage though.
So many supporting characters and that kinda thing.
Maybe thats the reason it was delayed.
Im also REALLY looking forward to the Map Editor.
And I hope htat they will include a headset.
That wpould be perfect.

I cant wait to try out Snake andKing Dedede and all those awesome new characters.

11.23.2007, 07:27 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

well i havnt played it. but i was at this event over the summer in Toronto, and they had a demo, but for some reason with wasnt playable! some guy played it and talk everyone through it, which kinda sucked.

anyway.. i think its a good thing it got delayed. only means itll be better.

11.24.2007, 01:13 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
JanJosé
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
  Wii Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wii is the most fun, ill admit its not in the sights of most die hard gamers but is is fun

11.26.2007, 07:20 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
Tomtoo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.06.08
  Search for Posts by Tomtoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nitendo Rocks

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

12.09.2008, 11:29 AM Tomtoo is offline   Profile for Tomtoo Add Tomtoo to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

plz don't dig up a yr old thread

12.09.2008, 11:42 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks