QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Nick names! Nick names!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Nick names! Nick names! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My nicknames include

Jerk! (from Jazmine sempai <FFF>

Captain Cool - ( some of my friends in class )

That guy (Random guys)

Post last edited by Raymus on 11.05.2006, 11:20 AM.

11.05.2006, 11:19 AM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like nicknames,unfortuante i have very few, mostly its called Stach( a play on my last name) and klitsy(better not aska bout that one)

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.05.2006, 01:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have 3 nicknames:

1. Steve
2. Kearic (No Idea why tho)
3. The Chav Buster (I hate all chavs)

11.05.2006, 02:46 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo have had lots of nick names but the ones that have stuck are

Mao-- cause im a red
Ikutsu-- my old graffiti name/ nome de plume
Jimmy lazers-- a boosh joke
Howmany -- the translation of Ikutsu
Hampsteadslim-- my poker name

Post last edited by Howmany on 11.14.2006, 12:12 PM.

11.07.2006, 12:10 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Following:

Comedy Corpse
As Mad As A Bag Of Hammers

11.07.2006, 02:58 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm. Always wanted a nickname.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.09.2006, 02:00 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
charlottex
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by charlottex Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine are Char, Victoria, Vicky Pollard, Willis, Victor, Shexxi Char, Hippy (Don't ask my boyfriend calls me that long story lol) and Grunger (I'm not though its some other long story)

2nd sig by mpw3d

11.10.2006, 12:43 PM charlottex is offline   Profile for charlottex Add charlottex to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm nicknames... moron, becky, hey you, hey sexy..lol

11.10.2006, 03:42 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 88Kazuya
err... my nickname is worse.. so called : carrot , carrot fish, lorry , lobster lor , etc. etc.

lol..anyways, i just happen to notice you extremely hilariious sig...omg is that cloud in front? and then the three at the end are those guys w/ the silver hair...LOL i luv it!!

Sig made my Snakebite

11.18.2006, 02:12 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
no nicknames here.
Have realized that people guess me at 1.5 years older (on average) than I am..
Kewell (ie: cool)

11.18.2006, 02:39 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have some nicknames from collage ok
1. catface.. i have no idea
2. fairy... still no clue
3. pleb....nope no idea
and finnally... furky jurky..

11.24.2006, 01:00 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

furky jurky???!!!!
HA!
Like the best thing ever!

11.24.2006, 01:10 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
furk jurky is ace!!!
I actually get called JRR (by non online-ghibli people too) quite often now..
I dont mind. I guess none of you know what the middle R stands for..
Soem of you might know the other two..

11.24.2006, 01:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

furky jurky? lol that's hilarious.

11.24.2006, 02:21 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jazzi, Jess, Jessie, Jo(spelled with or without an e), Jessie-chan(said in a really whiney voice, very nice guys. ), Emi-chan, Sensei, Icey, Chunk(um, Ray, why'd you nickname me that?), Queen of Nicknames, Faigirl, Nekozawa(or Renge, or Haruhi, or Ranka. Depends which one I'm role playing *I love doing Renge and Ranka*), Shizuku, Horigoshi-san, Solitude Sorceress(dang, I hate the girl thing), Jessie James(I'm gonna SUE the person who nick named me that), Kakashi-sensei(???), Sempai, Kuro-rin, Kuro-tan, Daughter.(only by one person)I have others, but I can't remember.
Ray, Youre new nicknames are Lord of Pickles and Chompie.
Chompie the Goat sounds more like it. Quit eating paper!

03.23.2007, 04:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my friends call me chief. there is no reason behind it one of them just called it me one day and it has stuck ever since. iv had some bad ones but wont put them on here cos they include swearwords. my lil bro calls me pastie cos he says i smell lioke a pastie.

03.24.2007, 11:25 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I for got Shi, or mainly Shi-chan.
Is sort of true. I'm the dark writer of my friends.(we all write and draw)
My mom's nickname was Roxanne. The guy who gave her that nickname is dead now.
I'm wondering why no one's thought to call my Sheila? It's creepin' weird. Why does that name always remind me of me?

03.24.2007, 09:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

woot thanks chunk!!! Chompie!!!

Back last year I had a fan club of girls who called me shaun-e-bob, no joke..

I am going to stick with chompie though... that name rings a bell though. If anyone wants a nickname just say so!

Edit: I was called pickle my my cousin cousin at one point
I sang the canadian anthem and replaced key words with pickle

Post last edited by Raymus on 03.30.2007, 06:30 PM.

03.30.2007, 06:26 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
panda:alice
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by panda:alice Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have two nicknames, pika and gelfling. Not sure why my friends call me that though, hmmph.

My imagination is my best friend

03.30.2007, 06:55 PM panda:alice is offline   Profile for panda:alice Add panda:alice to your buddy list Send an Email to panda:alice Homepage of panda:alice YIM Screenname: faye_lux
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Raymus
woot thanks chunk!!! Chompie!!!

Back last year I had a fan club of girls who called me shaun-e-bob, no joke..

I am going to stick with chompie though... that name rings a bell though. If anyone wants a nickname just say so!

Edit: I was called pickle my my cousin cousin at one point
I sang the canadian anthem and replaced key words with pickle

I STILL badly want to hit you..grr..
It's that goat from Fairy Odd Parents.
You are the evil lord of pickles..*shivers*
You made me call my favorite jelly beans pickles..

03.30.2007, 07:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks