QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Chocolate
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Chocolate » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i knew someone who cut themselves on a spoon, so you 2 should chat lol. , well, at -40 overhere, i dont care if i burn mysel, it help me thaw out.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.29.2006, 03:55 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yo!!
if THAT ever hapens, you have to tell me about it!!

09.29.2006, 03:55 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just Oreo today.

I just did "The Dunk".

( yes it's a cookie, but i had a chocolate flavored one )

Post last edited by furs on 09.29.2006, 10:18 PM.

09.29.2006, 10:17 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
i really like Oreos.. but I dont rally eat them so much!
Theres these spanish biscuits called PRINCIPE.. best ever!!
They´re round. and have a star in the middle!!
This star is made out of milk chocolate mixed with creamy milky white chocolate!!
I always take the star out the biscuit and leave it for last!!
MMHHM - SO GOOD!!

09.30.2006, 06:41 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yum. sounds nice.

09.30.2006, 08:14 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
And it is..
In fact, im eating some right now!!

09.30.2006, 09:29 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

JRR you like those cookies principe? i like the chocolate ones but i never eat them mm i dont understand me

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.30.2006, 03:06 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Try the ones I mentioned above..
Think they are called estrellitas! or something similar.
They come in boxes with 4 packets, each containing 5 biscuits.
THey are worth it!

09.30.2006, 04:01 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

are you from mexico???

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.30.2006, 04:28 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
No..i live in canary islands spain..
AS you speak spanish, we could talk in spanish couldnt we??
So..
Comete las galletas, que son de Puta Madre!! jeje

09.30.2006, 05:14 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

no mames yo no digo malas palabras!!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.30.2006, 07:46 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  chocolatePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chocoholics - if you ever go to Hershey, Pennsylvania USA you can get a chocolate bath! They have a spa that offers chocolate baths, lotions, etc.

I have never tried it but one day I just might!

09.30.2006, 08:15 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, im there!
hey girl, welcome aboard, enjoy your stay!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.30.2006, 08:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Ooh welcome !!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.30.2006, 08:24 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Choco-heavenPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chocolate - should be a part of daily food intake.

Godiva chocolates is the next best thing but there's always the gigantic Toblerone bars.

09.30.2006, 08:26 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, i enter to win one that was like 3 feet long, i lost and was pretrty tivked off lol .

Click for Gallery^^

09.30.2006, 08:29 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
totorogirl
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's a catalog I saw on a Delta Airline that sold a gigantic Nestle Crunch Bar!

I think it was 10 pounds in weight.

My English and Australian friends once battled which chocolate is best; England or Australia. I was the judge ha ha ha!

09.30.2006, 08:34 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Cherry
Totoro

Ooh

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.30.2006, 08:37 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

an american doing that? yeha i can see it, i like english chocolate better.

Click for Gallery^^

09.30.2006, 08:42 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
totorogirl
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am a chocoholic and will devour any chocolates from any continents.

I do favor Swiss-made chocolates but Ghirardelli is also good. My ultimate favorite would have to be Godiva.

My breakfast (and this is every day at work) is a chocolate bar of some sort and a Mountain Dew.

The weirdest chocolate-based dessert I've ever tried is a chocolate pasta with a vanilla-bean sauce topped with a raspberry. It was served warm. Strange but it was worth a try.

09.30.2006, 08:47 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks