QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Would You Rather...?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Would You Rather...? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

completely hate. because you somehow could work things out after a wile, your bound to. No one wants to be alone for the rest of their lives, we like company every once and a wile.

if you had to be deaf or mute, which would you choose?

12.14.2007, 09:28 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mute, easy choice, communication can be done in other ways.

What would you rather have: nightmares or no dreams.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.14.2007, 09:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No dreams. Which is exactly what I have. I hardly ever dream.

Or maybe you were looking deeper there and not talking about experiences while asleep?

You have proof UFOs exist. Do you keep quiet knowing that going to the press will probably ruin your life (and they won't believe you anyway), or do you go public?

12.14.2007, 09:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I believe your situation already exists. people who have experience are probably not all lying. No one believes them. I am addicted to Coast to Coast AM and they have people on who have books and paranormal theories, it is extremely interesting to me.

I would go to press and tell it. Might as well get the ball rolling on that.

What would be better to you, living life underwater(gils etc) Or living it in the air?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.14.2007, 09:42 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would live in the air, simply because I love flying so much. Besides, while the idea of exploring the ocean is fascinating, the underwater creatures would probably scare me half to death.

Would you rather starve to death, or be forced to eat McDonalds the rest of your life?

12.14.2007, 10:30 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha, id almost be inclined to say starve because "the rest of your life" would probably be just as long if you had to eat only McDonalds food.

would you rather have no modern technology or no religion in the world?

12.14.2007, 11:22 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No modern technology. Religion is my life's basis, and keeps many people sane. Modern tech is just a waste of resources for the most part.

Check out Scrapped Princess for further details.

If you had a choice, would you prefer to have lots of money or lots of time?

12.14.2007, 11:34 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

id say lots of time, cuz "time is money", lol, no but, it seems like whenever you need lots of time u dont have enough and vice versa. i already have alot of time, but more would be grand.

would you rather only be able to see in one shade of a colour or taste only one flavor?
example: everything is a shade of green, or everything tastes like chocolate.

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 12.15.2007, 12:52 AM.

12.15.2007, 12:51 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh that's tough. If I had to pick, I'd choose just one colour to see as I love food way too much.

You're stuck in an enclosed space for an undecided amount of time. Would you rather be stuck with a sexist male who talks nonstop about his sexist opinions or a sexist female who talks nonstop about her sexist opinions?

12.15.2007, 03:15 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ow that's hard. Do I have any sharp implements in ths enclosed space with me? I feel that with either of them I would go insane after a while but I could probably put up with the sexist opinionated woman for longer, plus I would get into conversation about it and might be able to convince her to moderate her views somewhat, which would be interesting. Some sexist guys I've met will never change and being a guy its actually extremely hard to influence their thinking.

(on a re-read that sounded really narrow-minded - why should a woman be different? But, meh, I would enjoy the discussion more I think)

If you had a million dollars would you give it to charity (knowing every cent would get to the coalface in Africa and do some real good or someplace and not get wasted by corrupt middle men) or keep it? You're not allowed to give part away - its an all or nothing choice.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 12.15.2007, 05:57 AM.

12.15.2007, 05:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

easy loophole: use some of it to establish a charity organisation that will then gain funds for charity.

would you rather be incredibly smart or incredibly happy?

12.15.2007, 06:11 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

T.C. i dont really care much for modern technology but i think its very useful and is helping us alot eg. helping us find cures for illnesses. also i love music tech.

religion however i think is (sorry if i offend anyone) unnecessary. Being a Atheist i have my views and reasons on religion which are pretty strong - so i won't say much more, but i will say that i think it starts wars.

so i'd quite happily have no religion.

#1sanfan i really like your one: nightmares or no dreams? and saddles i too dont have many dream - in fact hardly any at all. however nightmares like dreams are extremely creative and i enjoy experiencing them despite how terrible they are. so if i had nightmare irregularly i'd have nightmares (however nightmare are dreams anyway ).

={HSA}= MORO i would only be able to taste one flavor, because food is just something that keeps us alive, the taste is not essential. sight is one of our more amazing senses i would never want to loose it.

live in the air - that'd be magical.

hmmm T.C. thats very hard to choose: if i was constantly incredibly happy then i think people would think i'm a insensitive person as person as i'd only be able to have one emotion, also i'd hate to have only one emotion, emotion are part of what makes us human. however if i could be incredibly happy on and off i'd denfenatly choose that (there'd be no need for drugs lol ) but if it was constantly incredibly happy then i'd much prefer to be incredibly smart.

back to modern technology: would you rather have no internet(e-mail) or no phones, mail or any other means of communication (apart for meeting up with each other) outside e-mails (and other forms of contacting each other by the internet)?

12.15.2007, 09:03 AM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

hmm.... well since theres no question on the table....

i found this one on another site. its a tough one.

Would you rather
slide down a 50 foot razor blade into a vat of alcohol, or
suck all the snot out of a dog's nose until its head caves in?

12.16.2007, 12:37 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Dog snot. Although its head wouldn't cave in and it'd bite me within seconds so it wouldn't be too much of an ordeal. A 50-foor razor blade would kill you after 30 or 40 feet so its an easy option.

Can you continue reading this thread knowing Lupin doesn't understand it, or will you press on and fit in options when he doesn't offer any?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.16.2007, 04:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is that your question Saddles? Or are you talking to sanfan?

12.16.2007, 08:57 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha im proud when people actually use my thread ideas Oh and that one about dog snot made me rather ill? I've got a question!

Would you rather be hung (a long anf painful death, in which you also poo yourself)
OR would you rather have that thing done to you when your limbs are attached to horses and than the horses run in opposite directions and your ripped open and die? Im pretty sure the horse things quicker. :S

12.16.2007, 09:28 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah I'd take the horses any day. I think the Romans did that.

OK I have a question: if you had the chance, would you come back as a ghost, or not?

12.16.2007, 09:33 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would come back as i ghost.

i did put a question(you just probably didnt see it!): would you rather have no internet(e-mail etc.) or no phones, mail or any other means of communication (apart for meeting up with each other) outside e-mails (and other forms of contacting each other by the internet)?

12.16.2007, 10:02 AM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Personally, I'd rather have neither, but since that's not the choice, I'll take the latter. I find that emails are more convenient for me. That, and the fact that having a mobile phone can sometimes be more or a burden than a blessing.

Complicated question: Rich life full of responsibilities or poor and simple life?

12.16.2007, 11:37 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'd take the rich and responsible life. Plusses outweigh minuses there I think.

Would you kill 1000 animals to save 500 people, or kill 500 people to save 1000 animals?

12.16.2007, 12:16 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks