QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Random Boredom Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Random Boredom Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

allright, who likes rap? i can never ask that question enough times

random stuff i feal like saying:
i hate school
my dogs getting old
2pac rulez
i gotta new sig
happy christmas
i havnt been here for to long so cheers yall

im happy 8] i let out all the random in me
cheers

07.14.2006, 10:21 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I' have heard rap, and thought it is not my type of music, it is a unique type of music.

07.19.2006, 06:25 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I am bored, I just daydream (that was pretty dumb) duh! i like to play volley ball too

07.20.2006, 06:49 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ooooh! i luv volleyball...it's so fun!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.20.2006, 08:37 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a very hard time standing still so I don't get bored very often, but when I do it's interesting to take time out and just let the toughts run in front of you, seems like you have more time to make sense of things during those times.

By the way Sunchaser, what'd you think of my boring jokes?!!! When I read Spiritedsen's, my first reaction was , but then I went , but then a little bit more of (I just love these funny faces!)

07.22.2006, 01:05 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by aviator
By the way Sunchaser, what'd you think of my boring jokes?!!! When I read Spiritedsen's, my first reaction was , but then I went , but then a little bit more of (I just love these funny faces!)

Dude, do you mean the one I put on the jokes thread? I know it's gross, but it does grow on you!! And to be honest, that's one of the cleanest jokes that I know!! When you tell it to people, they always says it's nasty, but it is while they're laughing!!

I have one about a aeroplane (kinda)...

A plane has losts it's engines and is hurtling towards the earth. Knowing that certain death is immenent, the air hostess runs into the cockpit, straddles the pilot, rips open her shirt, and says "Make me feel like a woman one last time!" At this, the pilot rips off his shirt, throws it at the stewardess and says "OK then...iron this for me!!"

Funny huh??

07.22.2006, 11:22 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol that's an interesting joke.. when i am bored i usually stare off into space if i am at work..lol

07.22.2006, 11:39 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen

I have one about a aeroplane (kinda)...

A plane has losts it's engines and is hurtling towards the earth. Knowing that certain death is immenent, the air hostess runs into the cockpit, straddles the pilot, rips open her shirt, and says "Make me feel like a woman one last time!" At this, the pilot rips off his shirt, throws it at the stewardess and says "OK then...iron this for me!!"

Funny huh??

lmao!

hey, does any1 know where Fadooka is? i was just wondering cuz Fadooka students came to our school & are hear for 10 days

cheers

08.01.2006, 08:00 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no idea sorry

08.01.2006, 08:05 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

While I'm bored, I usually think of Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, Spirited Away and Tales from Earthsea(oh I do want to watch it so much )

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

08.01.2006, 09:38 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

when i am bored i read or something...man i want my lappy back makes me more bored than before.

08.01.2006, 06:59 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
hey, does any1 know where Fadooka is? i was just wondering cuz Fadooka students came to our school & are hear for 10 days

cheers

Fadooka? There's no such word... search for it in google, and there are no results!!

I've just got back from holiday, and if I was ever bored there, I would look into the sea... it was so beautiful

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.03.2006, 02:03 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
cheers

As Phyrra says, it doesn't exist! I tried lots of different spellings too, and no joy! If they are there for 10 days, why don't you ask them? Please ask them, I dying to know were they're from!

08.03.2006, 03:14 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

yeah that's an interesting place i don't think i could say hi i am from fadooka with a straight face

08.03.2006, 04:33 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
yeah that's an interesting place i don't think i could say hi i am from fadooka with a straight face

Personally, don't see what's wrong with it.

And I think you got the spelling or the place wrong. Search gave me naught.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.03.2006, 10:18 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe, actually, I don't think I could convince someone I was from fadooka without laughing... it just sounds completely ridiculous...

...are you being serious Thug? Or are you having a laugh?

I'm bored after spending ages on the phone to NTL and talktalk customer support... Only to find it was their fault all along...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.04.2006, 06:21 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

dumb question where did the save a horse ride a cowboy phrase come from??

08.04.2006, 11:44 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

2 argument/discussions to start here:

1. i feal the dropping of hiroshima was essential to stopping the war but they didnt have to drop on Japan, all they had to do was prove they could drop it

2. 1st person shooters are better thasn RPG's lol
Role playing games - you see the character.
1st person shooters - you are the character. **** role playing, do it yourself lol. & 1st person shooters also feal more intense, i mean you can really get into the game, especially id software games cuz they always have good story lines & even often have twists!

cheers

08.07.2006, 11:17 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, I am reviving this long lost thread...LOL

So what's going on with everybody? I haven't been on for quite a while ssince school started and I feel so out of the loop. Hehe..

Anyways, I am bored, really bored. I should be getting to sleep now, but I dont feel like it...So has everybody started school yet? I know, it's Autumn over here, but maybe it's Spring somewhere else? Hmm...equinoxes...I got a bad grade on my big Science test today...78% and I studied too. Oh well...too late to change anything now. Math class sucks too...You can probably tell I dont like school that much huh? Oh I have swimming tomorrow. I swim every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday...for an hour and a half...I get so tired...but it's fun! LOL, I'm really bored...I feel lonely too. La la la la la...

Well, I'd better go now! Sry for taking up space and blabbing...I noticed that I use ellipsises a lot, or however you spell that...see? There's another one. For those of you who dont know, and ellipsis is the three dots at the end of a sentence...I think...LOL

Luvs, Sunny!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

10.07.2006, 12:02 AM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
RPGs are just as good as FIrst Person shooters...
especially online RPGS!!

10.07.2006, 05:06 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks