QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Nintendo WII
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Nintendo WII » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i nearly finished zelda, im about 30h in an im on the last temple lol

12.30.2006, 04:26 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
If you wanna read about my love to Zelda, read my post in the What Santa brought thread..
Seriously, its the best game I have ever played..
I am so addicted.
I play around 4 hrs a day, and thasts only because if I play more, i get trouble from my parents...
Zelda is close to destroying my social life (at least my christmas one)
I am now halfway through the Lakebed temple, after approx 20 hrs gameplay..
I like flying to the lake with the chicken
ps: did you know that if you land on the second highest platform, you get a piece of heart?

For those of you who know, how far am I into the game..
about half? less?
Id like to know, coz I wish this game would never end.

(sofar howevert, I realised, that the bosses are pretty easy... )

12.31.2006, 06:22 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea ur basicly halfway through the game.... the story is 40 hours gameplay + not sure on hours but theres side quests + heart pieces and other stuff to collect as u go through the game.

me... i'm just goin through red steel lol 62% done so far

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.31.2006, 10:32 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
for those who have played it:
you know when you do that riddle to get the master sword.
Those stone guys are really similar to the Laputa robots...
They are like mirros, no joke.
WEll, just arrived at the desert today...
Gonna see a movie later, so ill continue playing tomorrow..
Is red steel any good?
The reviews Ive read say its ok..
But nothing special.
Id like to know, coz a friend of mine has it, and if he finishes the game i might lend it.
Yo mpw3d, you got Zelda?
i havent really come across any proper side quests..
`cept find all the poes´ souls for the metal guy behind the Bar in Hyrule Town. Btw, what do you get if you give him all the 20 souls?
+ if anyone knows of any side quests I could have done by now, please tell me, id like to do them.

01.01.2007, 04:43 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

red steel is v gd game but can get repetative at times and then i just give up for like a week lol then go back and do it
when u've given the guy 20 poes he gets unfrozen v slittley and then tells u to get more poes to unfreeze him nore T-T i havent got that many so far for the fact that i havent been bothered....
in the western type place in hyrule theres a malo mart and if u donate something like 2000 rupees to this goron they open a shop in hyrule castle and then u can buy the MAGIC ARMOUR.... but it then cost 598 rupees and when u use the armour it uses rupees ... so if i was u get the 1000 rupee wallet.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

01.01.2007, 06:46 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

this is quite strange on red steel i've done 79% on red steel and then it suddenly ends with the credits somehow i'm sure there must be a way to do carry it on cause i cant think of anything else to do on it

+the music on red steel is amazin would recommend ppl to download the music or buy the music album

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

01.10.2007, 03:07 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i finaly got the internet working on mine and im typing this on my wii lol

Post last edited by kittycatjess on 01.13.2007, 08:01 AM.

01.13.2007, 06:57 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Loscil
Baron

YO!
first of all, you mentioned you can get the 1000 rupee wsallet..
where is that? i only got the 600 one.
Now, to my problem:
I just reached the twilight temple and collected the first two sols. Subsequently my sword got all "flamewy" and I spin attacked myself through the black weaterfall. Just afterwards I realised that it wasnt flamey anymore, I didnt care about it too much. HOwever, when I had to stop and save the game in the next room, this turned out to be a major problem. 'When I played it again, My sword wasnt flamey, I stood infront of the waterfall, and there was no way to re-get the sols, as they were gONE!!!
I hope this isnt a bug, because Im sooo close to the end and I wanna FINISH IT!!!!
If anybody has an idea as to how this problem can be solved please post it here or PM me..

ps: What are the pros of the magic armor?

01.15.2007, 05:46 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks