QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Would You Rather...?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Would You Rather...? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To answer Roar, poor and simple life.

To answer Kaz... the animals die, every time. They have no souls. The 500 people do, even if they are Mafiosi who don't contribute anything to society except misery and pain, they can be redeemed. A bunch of cows can't (and don't need to be).

You are told to serve in the army in an unjust war. Do you do so because your government and nation requires it, or do you refuse?

Oh, and the punishment for conscientious objectors is death.

12.16.2007, 12:32 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would refuse to go to war! i hate war and I'd never go (unless excellent reasons), also i'm not patriotic and i think most MPs are idiots anyway.

A festive question: Would you rather spend Christmas with your family and friends but have no presents or spend Christmas on your own but receive all your presents???

12.16.2007, 04:38 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Family and Friends. just wouldn't be christmas with out em'.

If you had to chose, would your skin be made of leather or denim?

12.16.2007, 07:55 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Leather. I don't trust denim to be waterproof enough...

To build on Kazegami's question, would you rather kill one person or wipe out an entire species?

12.16.2007, 08:21 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ill kill one person...namely,the guy who decided they should leave cyborg 009 on a cliffhanger for good.(did they die?did 009 and 003 get together?whats with their clothes?)

would u rather a dumb genius or a smart idiot?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

12.16.2007, 09:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont know what to make out of Mar's question. Should I be dumb or dumb. It is the same thing.

I would say dumb genius then.

If you could go back to hunting-gathering times, where people are pretty much equal, would you do it?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.16.2007, 10:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not exactly sure what you're asking here, but, er, no. While it would be great if we could smarten up and realize everyone is equal, I'm not sure if I think eliminating all our achievements and being hunter-gatherers again is the way to go.

I think what harmony of mar meant was, would you rather be (get the most personal satisfaction from) the smartest out of a group of people with low intelligence, or the dumbest out of a group of people with high intelligence.

Post last edited by Theowne on 12.16.2007, 10:07 PM.

12.16.2007, 10:07 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'd prefer to be the smartest out of a group of people with low intelligence, because you'd be an outsider either way but being clever is a better positive than being dumb.

would you rather eat just fish for the rest of your life or just cheese?

12.17.2007, 01:17 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love both cheese and fish and could happily live on either, but too much cheese makes me ill. I'll go for the fishies.

Would you rather travel by riding a llama or strapping your feet to turtles?

12.17.2007, 01:32 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I imagine the llama would be quicker and better up mountains but you'd get more laughs from the turtles, so you could do street entertaining as you passed by and earn money. If they were swimming turtles and chose to dive in the ocean though it could be problematic.

On balance: the turtles (sorry kk, I know you're a llama fan but at least I left it for you)

P.S. Where HAVE you been? It's been yonks!

In debt and in love, or comfortably off financially and loveless?

12.17.2007, 04:28 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As I believe it was said a long time ago, love dont pay the rent.

But it would be rather lonely. I personally would be fine with love, and therefore take financially secure and loveless.

If you could be either a writer or a visual artist, which would it be?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.17.2007, 05:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A writer, because I love to tell stories. You can tell stories through visual arts (i.e. animation), but it requires a great deal more manual labor.

Would you rather live during the 1920's or the Renaissance?

12.17.2007, 06:24 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The Renaissance: the men's fashions were plain awesome and curvy women were also fashionable

The 1920s still had quite cool men's fashions but women were flat - and their fashions were terrible!

Would you rather shoot out a cloud of purple gas when you belched or green gas when you broke wind?

12.17.2007, 06:41 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Purple gas, because I like the color purple better. And with green gas, you wouldn't be able to blame it on someone else.

Would you rather live in the jungle or in the savanna?

12.17.2007, 06:55 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In the tundra.

12.17.2007, 07:32 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Tundra doesn't seem to be an option... choose again...

12.18.2007, 02:24 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, personally I'd rather live in the Savanna. Simply because it's the lesser of two evils. The jungle has leeches, poisonous spikes, poisonous frogs, poisonous snakes, leopards... naked natives *shudders*. I'd take the Savanna any day.

12.18.2007, 05:09 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Where there are snakes, scorpions, lions, cheetah, puma, and a lot of hot sun, little water and less to eat - unless you're into raw antelope.

I didn't respond to that one, I couldn't choose.

And your options Kaz, are?

12.18.2007, 05:30 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Since Kaz didn't offer one, here's a choice:

You're lost. Would you rather know where you are or where you're going?

12.18.2007, 05:36 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where you are. Which directly implies that you're not lost in the first place (yay logic loopholes, lol).

Travel to the past or the future?

12.18.2007, 09:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks