QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Manga you silly billy.

Dirigibles or Submersibles?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.13.2010, 06:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

submersibles....

like limes in cerveza, or chips in ketchup or... Oh wait a minute, chotto matte! you meant like submarines, didn't you... LOL duh!!! lol

still the same answer, lol

lets see now...

OK,
Canadian Grand Prix
or
the Long Beach Grand Prix

06.14.2010, 12:11 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Canadian. Daft question.

Motorsport or Motocross.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.15.2010, 06:37 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I knew that, lol....

Motocross....

skin diving or surfing

06.15.2010, 11:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No idea really. But I think I'd prefer surfing.

Trains or buses?

06.16.2010, 08:03 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Buses, Becuses

Salty treats or sweet treats?

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

06.16.2010, 03:57 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Salty treats. Om nom nom.

A day at the beach or a snow day?

06.16.2010, 06:39 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A day at the beach!!!

Movies at the theater or at home?

06.16.2010, 07:46 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

At the theater. There's just something special about going to the movies.

For a holiday:
Japan or China?

06.17.2010, 05:32 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Japan, I would like to visit the Ghibli museum on my trip to Japan then and of course, enjoy the total different, hectic life of Japan. I like to be somewhere totally different than home, so is Japan I would also love to see those beautiful temples and trees, those pink ones...I don't know how they are called. And then, also visiting a Japanese garden, introducing myself to some Yoga-meditation and joining a Japanese Tea at the Teahouse. Also visiting Tokyo and go shopping there! Yeah I know what I would do...

Putting effort into something to get it or just getting everything without working/trying for it?

Post last edited by Kemi on 06.17.2010, 02:18 PM.

06.17.2010, 02:16 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Effort! Far more rewarding.

Fireworks or fountains?

06.17.2010, 03:06 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno, sometimes no effort is nice.

And fireworks. Love looking up at the sky and just the whole atmosphere around fireworks. Also, fun to play with. xD

Cristiano Ronaldo or Wayne Rooney?

06.17.2010, 03:10 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Christiano Ronaldo then, but I hate watching sports And i also don´t know the other one..

Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke?

06.20.2010, 11:16 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away most definitely!!! Although I just wathced Princess Mononoke a couple of days ago.

Hand drawn animation or CGI?

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

06.20.2010, 10:48 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hand drawn! CGI just isn't the same. Although I admit that it can be useful to making good stuff, I just prefer hand-drawn things.

West or east?

06.21.2010, 02:36 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

West.....

Beach or snow??

06.21.2010, 10:38 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

BEACH!!! I'm sick of the snow.

The Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of The Rings?

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

Post last edited by GhibStuFan on 06.21.2010, 02:22 PM.

06.21.2010, 02:19 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Narnia.

TV or video games?

06.21.2010, 04:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TV

Hello Kitty or Badtz Maru

06.21.2010, 06:13 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

I'm not sure who-or what- Badtz Maru is, but I'm going to guess it's your sig and avatar.
And I don't really like Hello Kitty.
So, Badtz Maru, I guess...

Disney Masterpiece Classics or Pixars?

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

06.22.2010, 04:28 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
[  «    ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks