QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Oh I wish...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Oh I wish... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted but because youve eated so much chocolate you become diabetic and so u cant eat anythin wiv suga in it any more

i wish i could fly

07.25.2006, 11:08 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you can fly but you crash into someone's house and die..
i wish i knew what i wanted to do when i get out of college.

07.25.2006, 12:04 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You find out that your true college field is a Heart Surgeon, and you get so grossed out you faint...i don't know...
I wish that there will be no more wars

07.25.2006, 02:23 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As an act of peace, we are inspired by you to destroy all weapons. However an alliance is formed. This alliance is of bees, wasps and mosquitos. We are now defenseless, and they use their stings to enslave us...

I wish that I was able to convert everyone to vegetarians...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.25.2006, 03:06 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted but then we get over run by cows n dey figure out we dont eat them so then tthey start to eat us

i wish i couldent feel pain

07.25.2006, 03:54 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Because you cannot feel pain, you no longer realise when you are hurt. Eventually, you end up breaking several limbs, and go on without realising it...

I wish that I wasn't so terrified of spiders and flying insects...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.25.2006, 04:01 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

because they dont bother you your house becomes overrun by them so no one will visit you anymore then you get lonely and depressed so u commit suiside.

i wish there wer no terorist attacks in the past and future

07.25.2006, 04:56 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted...but because you have changed history by erasing all terrorism from the past, it turns out that you haven't been born because your great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather met your great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother in a hospital after such an attack. Because the attack doesn't happen, they never meet, you are never born, and you disappear from existance!

I wish I owned a mansion...

07.26.2006, 06:28 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is a mansion on a half-square mile island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with civilisation tens of thousands of miles away, and even so, do not have the latest technology.

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
You become a teacher, and experience how awful it really is... getting home after teaching all day, and marking 25 scripts which are on exactly the same topic... then getting to bed late and having to wake up early the next morning to finish of the marking... only to find you haven't prepared the lessons for the next day, and have to make up everything as you go along... each day repeats like this...until you fall into a state of catatonia, after becoming so afraid of the school where you work...

I prefer repetition. I always sleep late and wake up early (blame the military). You actually plan lessons so very long before, and even so, I'm never the type to follow a plan, preferring to think on my feet.

And oh, being in the army is enough to scare you of any future workplace.

So... yeah. Whee.....

Oh, wish.

*attempts something really good*

I wish everyone in the universe speaks one single universal language.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.26.2006, 09:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kanta
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.26.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kanta Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
original posted by kittycatjess
i wish there wer no terorist attacks in the past and future

It’s difficult to consider about terrorism.
The world history is a history of terrorism.
I don’t think terrorism is always wrong.
For example, French resistance or Italian partisan wasn’t terrorism?? At least They were terorrists for Nazi.
Serbian terrorist assasinated Austrian Prince in 1914. But the terrorist became a big hero after that in Yugoslavia.
In, Japan, Japanese first prime minister Ito Hirobumi was killed by a Korean terrorist AN JungUn in 1909.
But AN became the most respected big hero in Korea.
He is now much respedted in Korea and his musium is built, though he is called a terrorist in Japan even now.
If Oswald was a Cuban or Vietnamese, he could be memorized as the biggest hero in those country.
I can’t distinguish the difference between French resistance and Hizbola or Hamas.
Btw I respect AN though I'm Japanese, but not Oswald.
LEFT: AN JungUn CENTER: AN musium RIGHT: Oswald
[IMG]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/4552/anjungunwo1.gif" border=0>[/IMG]

07.26.2006, 12:30 PM Kanta is offline   Profile for Kanta Add Kanta to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Roarkiller;~ Practically everyone in my family is a teacher, or was a teacher at some point in their lives. Both my parents are teachers, some of my uncles and aunts are teachers, and my grandad was a teacher... Good luck with it all, if that's what you want to do though. Teaching really depends on the school...

By everyone speaking one single language, we are able to continue building the Tower of Babel... the tower grows to be so tall, that it inevitably falls over, smashing down onto the earth, and causing a worldwide crisis.

Terrorism still has no standard and agreed upon definition. I think that Kanta proves this with the fact that some histroical acts can be called terrorism by some, but heroic acts by others... of course, these examples are completely different from 'modern day terrorism'.

I wish that I could tour the world...

07.26.2006, 02:29 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

your wish is granted but you get lost and russia and stay there forevar!
i wish i could meet miyazaki

07.26.2006, 11:05 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted...but he dislikes you so much, that he animates you and makes you the villain in the next Ghibli film! You are now hated universally by children, who see you as a new, nastier version of Cruella DeVil! You are so upset about the fact that every child you walk past hisses at you and goes "Booooooo!! You're a bad lady!" that you decide to end it all and promptly hurl yourself off the next tall building that you find!!

I wish I had a genie...

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.27.2006, 10:12 AM.

07.27.2006, 10:09 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

granted but all you wishes backfire and you end up in jail,

i wish i han a milloin pounds no strings attached

07.27.2006, 05:39 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But then the bank gets robbed and your pennyless, i wish i had a chocolate factory.

07.27.2006, 06:01 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you then get so addicted to chocolate that you get so fat and you injure your digestive system

I wish i were Brazilian!

07.27.2006, 08:33 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish granted! But you move to Sao Paulo (alone!), the 3rd most populated city in the world (and my hometown!), and discover it has all the problems of a big city: overcrowdedness, rampage crime, traffic conjestion, pollution, poverty..., you fall into a severe state of depression and decide to fly back home the next day!

I wish I had apple pie (mmmmm!!!)

Post last edited by aviator on 07.29.2006, 12:30 AM.

07.27.2006, 11:50 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

In rapid sucession, apple pies fly through the window, filling up the room and crushing you in their appley embrace...

I wish that I had a swimming pool of melted chocolate...

07.29.2006, 05:03 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you drink so much chocolate & become so full you cannot get out of the pool & drown

i wish it rained tequila

cheers

07.29.2006, 05:14 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

granted but everyone gets permantly p***ed n still insist on living the lives as normal but because everyones so drunk loads of accidents happen and the entire wold goes into riots and all hell breaks lose
i wish my next door naibur was a mute (i no dat sounds mean but she wont stop screamin n its doin my hed in)

07.29.2006, 09:01 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks