QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Filler Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Filler Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Hey... what are you getting at?"

"Oh nothing, nothing..." I murmured innocently, smiling.

your fun to tease!

quote:
"Oh yeah. I'm glad you find it so funny."

I noticed he had moved closer and couldn't stop a grin creeping across my face.

I like it when you're close.

"Hilarious actually."

I noticed a certain glint in his eye almost...devilish?

"Hmmm what're you planning?" I laughed, eyebrow raised.

05.09.2009, 08:29 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Hmmm what're you planning?"
"What? Oh, nothing..." I answered, putting on a shifty look, "...yet."

Moving closer again (Looks like somebody's being uncharacteristically confident...), I started laughing, but then composed myself and made as serious a face as possible. "So I think you'd better watch out."

Then I laughed again.

05.16.2009, 05:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One last push! A few more final lunges and I'll be there.

"YAAAAAH!!!"

One more!

"YAAAAAH!!!"

ONE MORE!

"YAAApfrbl-"

Note to self, pool getsdeeper after the line.

05.16.2009, 06:28 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"What? Oh, nothing...yet."

My eyes widened and my mouth opened in suprise at his audacious reply.

Here he is again, the other Hibiki.

I grinned in pure delight,

My Hibiki.

He leaned closer in and I caught my breath, his closeness making my head spin. I lifted a hand in the water, resisting the urge to lay a hand on his smooth, bare skin. My heart seemed caught between stopping and soaring, thumping spiritedly in my chest.

And oh how I like him.

quote:
"So I think you'd better watch out."

And then he laughed, that beautiful sound, made even more beautiful by its rarity. I caught myself leaning in even closer, my eyes penetrating his.

"Yes..." I said softly, not more than a whisper, "...Yes I think I agree with you there."

Heart...pounding...stopping...pounding...stopping...pounding... soaring.

05.16.2009, 01:33 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I could come to enjoy this...

Trying my hardest not to think about how embarassed I would normally be under these circumstances, I managed to avoid exploding. The effort it took to keep myself together made me completely oblivious to everything else going on in the pool.

Our eyes met and, as if some amazing force had come into existence between us, I found myself drawn even closer. I heard a rapid thump coming from somewhere. I couldn't tell whether it was my own heartbeat or not, because I'd lost all awareness of what was going on inside me. I was far more interested in something else. Someone else.

quote:
"Yes... Yes I think I agree with you there."
I opened my mouth to... speak? I don't know... I hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

When my thoughts did catch up with my actions, my nerves sent me a command: answer!

"That's good to know," I murmured. It wasn't much, and it shouldn't have changed anything, but suddenly, I felt like the spell had been broken. I was now completely conscious of the whole situation.

Holy crap!

05.16.2009, 06:54 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

For a second as his eyes met mine something passed between us, a longing, a desire, a connection. His mouth opened to speak and I found myself tensing, ready to catch every syllable.

quote:
"That's good to know,"

I blinked. The connection was over. By the second he was becoming more bashful and self-concious. With a forced smile I backed away in the water, back against the cool edge of the pool.

Why? Why couldn't he have been brave for a few seconds more...just a few seconds...

As I struggled with my dissapointment I looked away, not wanting him to see the expression on my face.

"I think...I think I may get out soon. It's getting late." I said, my voice sounding hollow even to myself.

05.17.2009, 05:28 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Nice one.

Even as I tried to figure out how I could've been so stupid, Chi was backing away, getting ready to leave.

Oh... am I really that bad to be around?

Finally, voice cut through my thoughts, as if from far away. As I looked in the direction of the voice, I could see that it really was far away. Looks like you've made another mess.

quote:
"I think...I think I may get out soon. It's getting late."
I couldn't even bring myself to answer. What can I possibly say to make up for being such a coward?

After what felt like a long time, I thought she was leaving... she might have still been there... she might have already left... and I managed a feeble syllable:

"Bye..."

05.22.2009, 06:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
"Bye..."

I looked up at him, he wasn't looking at me but his emotions were clearly displayed on his face. Gone was my favourite smile replaced by, from what I could tell, bitter dissapointment.

Did I make him do that?

I couldn't suppress an upset frown.

I'd never want to stop him smiling.

I reached out a hand and gently tugged his face so our eyes met, "Cheer up Hibiki-kun." I said with a cautious but genuine smile "There's always tomorrow, ne?"

05.23.2009, 07:38 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I lunged-dived-swam-gigglesnorted away.

quote:
"YAAAAAH!!!"
"Noooooo!"

quote:
"YAAAAAH!!!"
"IIIIICHAAAAAAAANN!"

I was running out of pool. The deep end wall was getting closer!

Why me?

quote:
"YAAApfrbl-"
"Eh?"

I turned round to look at where I thought Icchan should be when DUNK! my head hit something hard.

"OW! Nnnnnggggggg-OWW!" Head spinning from whacking it on the handrail, my mouth filled with water. Everything hurt A LOT. Edge of the pool? Edge of... Uhhhh...

Baka... I clung onto the rail at the deep end and coughed.

Wow. Is deep. And I can't swim.

Where was Icchan?

05.25.2009, 11:50 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
arren18
Administrator

I sighed and wondered for a moment whether to let go and go back into the pool with the others, or turn and leave. Then suddenly, I felt fingers meet my cheek. I let my head turn to where I saw my face and those fingers reflected in a pair of big, shiny eyes.

quote:
"Cheer up Hibiki-kun. There's always tomorrow, ne?"
I nodded dumbly without returning the smile. Better than nothing, right?

Right?

Right...?

05.28.2009, 11:03 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aiming for the bright light which I assumed to be the ceiling light and not heaven, I burst out of the water a few seconds later. After a frantic glance around, I lunged towards the nearest edge before finally taking a breather.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar head, and instinctively reached out, meaning to grabhold of the little bugger--

Um...

Biology Lesson One: The human arm is roughly two feet long, not six.

"I give up," I said, finally conceding to my fatigue.

05.29.2009, 11:30 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks