QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It does sound too pompous.

Good idea though!

05.29.2009, 06:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry I can't reply right now. I don't think my post would make any sense! And I'd have a hard time suppressing the urge to litter it with these stupid grinning emoticons.

I'll try again tomorrow! !

05.30.2009, 01:14 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No worries - I did say just post when you feel there's a need or opportunity.

05.30.2009, 04:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So I did a tiny edit to my post. It's at the end and if you haven't read it yet, don't worry about it, but if you had, just pay attention to that. ^_^

05.30.2009, 12:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Both of those couples look to me like they've found quite a cute and/or nice place to stop.

Is it only me that's picked up on the fact Na-chans drowning?

Yes Saddles, adorable

05.30.2009, 12:56 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought of having her bang her head and go underwater but decided it was too dramatic. Now she's clinging onto the side rail.

05.30.2009, 03:04 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I argue with the fact that I don't believe you can never be too dramatic.

But that's my life

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.31.2009, 01:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Speaking of too dramatic, are we going to be taught by Lady Une?

05.31.2009, 02:21 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait and see... but try not to read too much into her just because of the anime character! Actually I have no idea who she is - I needed an elderly lady and you suggested her. I also like her style of clothes, it suits the person I've chosen. What series is she from?

Also - haha, I like it when you're happy. Your posts are fun!

@ Roar: You thought a girl running round a garden naked in the rain was too dramatic!

(so much want to have this game made as an anime series! )

EDIT: Sadoru isn't beside the bike sheds, but on one of the benches under the trees at the same end of the main block as the bike sheds are.

MORE EDITS: The lady who has just walked up to the Mai/Aoi/Kaz/Hibiki group looks to be around 50 years old and carries herself confidently. She smiles easily and seems relaxed and gentle. She dresses in a rather unusual way with an ankle length heavy pleated skirt and a well tailored jacket with a narrow waist and flared hem with slightly puffed sleeves and a striking upturned collar. It bears a passing resemblance to western Edwardian style but isn't quite. It's just... individual. She wears a white silk cravat at her throat and impeccable make-up, her hair being tightly held back in a perfect bun but with a loose fringe.

Her large round glasses make her look less like a mother and more like a professor. Or a librarian.

If it were not for the odd - but very stylish - choice of clothing she could pass as a teacher, but the way she dresses this seems unlikely.

As she steps close you all notice her perfume, quite heavy but again of unusual scent. Nothing the girls will have encountered before. It could be an expensive one or it could be from a small unknown manufacturer and she has merely chosen something unusual.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.31.2009, 05:50 AM.

05.31.2009, 05:09 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Would you like me to do something dramatic to Yoshiko then?

Anyway, who the heck is Lady Une?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.31.2009, 06:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I don't know either! Its the character picture I used for Enomoto Rei. Mushka suggested her so hopefully your question will be answered next time she logs on.

05.31.2009, 06:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The post rate has increased!

05.31.2009, 07:15 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Exciting isn't it?

I should have Maho interact with more characters. Don't get me wrong Hikari, writing opposite you is super and I'm enjoying it lots but it feels like our own private game. It was a shame Miyrru dropped out. Are there any more subplots people would like to explore?

05.31.2009, 08:10 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I just thought she looks kinda, you know, creepy.

Fen and Saddle allowed me to do a little flirting with Mai today. Does that sound like a possible sub-plot to you? Yoshiko's seem to have fallen through, although I can try again.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.31.2009, 09:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Nobody knows?

Wow... I'm the only one here who's seen Gundam Wing? Huh. I would have at least thought some of the guys would have seen it. Not that I'd really recommend it. Still!

05.31.2009, 11:12 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I just thought she looks kinda, you know, creepy.
Oh? She might be... *cue demonic laughter*

quote:
Fen and Saddle allowed me to do a little flirting with Mai today. Does that sound like a possible sub-plot to you?
Are you talking to Maho? I assumed she meant subplots involving her character.

quote:
Yoshiko's seem to have fallen through, although I can try again.
LOL! You crack me up! She was the one trying. Icchan just poured cold water on the conversation at every turn *chuckles*

@ Mushka: Ah! No, never watched it. There are quite a few 'classic' series from decades past I never watched mostly due to the art style and the fact they seemed to run into zillions of series (let alone episodes).

05.31.2009, 11:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Nobody knows?

Wow... I'm the only one here who's seen Gundam Wing? Huh. I would have at least thought some of the guys would have seen it. Not that I'd really recommend it. Still!

No, I know exactly who you're talking about. xD I looked at that picture and I was like...hm, interesting choice Saddles. But I guess it wasn't intentional.

05.31.2009, 01:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

If you're wondering if she's a schizophrenic, then no.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.31.2009, 02:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank Are you talking to Maho? I assumed she meant subplots involving her character.
I did but I'm happy to wait and see if anything comes along.

05.31.2009, 05:09 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Wow, it's my shot again already! Um... it may be a little bit delayed, as I have a History exam on Tuesday. But if I have some wild moment of inspiration, I might post sooner than that!

05.31.2009, 06:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks