QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Coming back here made me go through the whole thread (or as much as I could), and its amazing how many pics actually survived.

Like Kaz's, um, orangeness, lol. And reminded me about Maho, who left after getting married.

Wow, memories...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.23.2012, 12:20 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ME! with long hair... lol this was taken at an amusement park photo booth, 4 for $2 or something like that. The original is badly worn and I had it restored by a local studio... Total of $60 for the restoration... The guy did great work. The original photo is only 1-1/2"x2" (4cm x 5cm approx)

I mentioned somewhere that I was going to post an old pic of me a few years after I got out of the Navy... I was about 27 here, if I remember correctly...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.08.2012, 03:12 PM.

03.08.2012, 03:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You look like the type of guy i wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley there husky

03.08.2012, 08:08 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, yeah, well when I showed the pic to some Highway Patrol officers that i worked with and asked what they thought of this guy, they asked who the dirtbag was... lol

that dark area under my chin is a beard...

03.08.2012, 09:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
that's a hilarious pic kanta..lol

I 2nd that!

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

03.12.2012, 11:11 AM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7036/6977489661_2e2875682c_s.jpg" border=0>
me by mokiepoet, on Flickr[/IMG]

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

Post last edited by Mokiepoet on 09.15.2012, 02:55 PM.

03.12.2012, 08:33 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For some reason I can't upload a pic, even though I am using Photobucket, don't know why, it has always served me well in the past.

Post last edited by Wikidkid101 on 04.10.2012, 03:57 PM.

04.10.2012, 03:50 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Let me try an old pic and see what happens. I also use Photobucket... brb

Here we go, Sheik Husky... (sssh, don't tell Roar that I'm in a liquor store...)

Works for me. It had an 'user agreement...' thing come up that I read and agreed to. I might hae been able to access the site anyway, I don't know, but it did work for me...

This outfit was given to me by my son-in-law in Saudi Arabia. Why he bought me two white robes and 2 Egyptian robes, I'll never know. Have some made to order sandals on as well... Only time that I can wear this outfit in the States is on Halloween... I did wear it in Saudi Arabia...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.10.2012, 06:17 PM.

04.10.2012, 06:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh I cut my hair short awhile ago (I probably mentioned it) but it's been quite a long time since I posted a photo I guess so here you go!

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 01.12.2018, 02:45 PM.

06.21.2012, 04:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

As I've said before, IMO we have the cutest girls here in the Tavern.... No wonder those boys are knocking on your door.... I was younger, I'd be too.... lol

Seriously, looking good, NC...

06.21.2012, 05:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Agreed. I think I said before it's uncanny how much you look like your avatar!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.21.2012, 06:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Agreed. I think I said before it's uncanny how much you look like your avatar!

And I said before to pose with an umbrella XD

I is caught with my square balls.

Btw, that grey-shirted girl behind, she guessed my age as 19-20, lol. I was like, whoa, do I look that young?!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

06.21.2012, 11:21 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

I is caught with my square balls.

I ain't going anywhere near figuring that one out...

lol

06.22.2012, 04:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah wow those poke-boxes (I'm not sure what else to call them aha) are super cute! Did you make them?

06.22.2012, 05:37 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OK, now I see it...

like the red and white box is a square representation of the red/white Pokemon ball...

06.22.2012, 09:49 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Yup, all handmade (they're deck boxes for cards, husky). There's a few more custom orders I made not shown here.

Made them cuz I just love making stuff, hence my choice in studies (engineering). Although I'm having troube with this particular order I accepted:

Like, how the heaven am I supposed to draw those waves?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

06.23.2012, 12:11 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

With a wavy pencil???

yeah, yeah, I know... don't say it...

06.23.2012, 03:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If Pokemon was perfume, those are the boxes the little atomiser bottles would come in!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.23.2012, 06:51 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hour or so post-haircut and spontaneous new ear-piercings.

My Anime List

08.15.2012, 10:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if kazegami did not posted a new pic then i would have missed all the pics here

Man husky is handsome [wanted to say beautiful but then thought if it would mean something bad]

i agree with you husky this place really got the cutest girls

that is why when i say something about dress everyone gets .........LOL

no offense meant.

i am a proud member of Tavern

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 08.15.2012, 12:40 PM.

08.15.2012, 12:37 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
[  «    ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks