QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - teach me pwease...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » teach me pwease... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
teach me pwease...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi guys... i'm a newbie here... so can you teach me how to put pictures for the signature... if you teach me i'll show you guys what i draw by computer...

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

11.05.2006, 07:05 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!!

If you go to http://imageshack.us/ then click on browse, you can select the picture from your computer...

When you're sure about the picture, click 'host it!'

After a short wait, it'll give you some links. Copy and paste one of the 'hotlink for forums' (I think!!) into the signature space in your profile on this site...

And hooray!! It should work! If it doesn't, ask us again Good luck!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

11.05.2006, 10:05 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks