QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Quick question...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Quick question... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Quick question...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is anyone here familiar with Oolong the rabbit?

11.05.2006, 12:13 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not me.
Wait a sec... WHAT IS THAT?

Post last edited by Cujo on 11.05.2006, 01:04 PM.

11.05.2006, 12:27 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
The name rings a bell, and calls up an image in my mind..
cantplace it though!
CLEAR ME UP!!

11.05.2006, 03:20 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The name does ring a bell, but to me it's a pervy shape-shifting pig. So I'm assuming that this rabbit you speak of is totally different.

11.05.2006, 04:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You mean the rabbit who can balance stuff on his head?
Like woffels?

11.05.2006, 04:22 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes! Yes!
I've heard of that rabbit, but where?
I'm sorta a researcher.

11.05.2006, 04:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
yeah, the balancing raabit! belongs to some jap photographer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)
heres a fe pic links:
http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

11.05.2006, 04:46 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AWW!!
Those bunnies that move are kawaii!!

11.05.2006, 05:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cujo
You mean the rabbit who can balance stuff on his head?
Like woffels?

Yes, yes I do I thought you guys might know who I meant!!

11.06.2006, 02:41 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, that rabbit!!
No, no idea..

11.06.2006, 04:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
so what about him?
p.s: he died didnt he?

11.06.2006, 05:07 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've had a pathalogical hatred of Japanese cartoon rabbits since NOVA bunny.

CUNICULOCIDE = rabbit slaughter

grr

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.09.2006, 01:57 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks