QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Pets!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Pets! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Pets!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not sure if this thread has already been made, I went back like five pages and couldn't find it so...

Anyway, what pets do you have?

I have 9 dogs (7 whippets, 1 collie and and 1 borzoi), and my Dad has like... 8 birds (4 Siberian thrushes, 2 lutino Bourke's parakeets, 2 Japanese thrushes). And we have 4 tortoises too.

11.11.2007, 11:24 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Holy shit, thats a lot of animals.
I have two dogs.
Black and white.
the white ones called shiro.
Ha! guess why.

11.11.2007, 12:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
I have two dogs.
Black and white.
Ha! guess why.
Mmm... no idea. Does Shiro mean white in some other language?

11.11.2007, 02:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We have one cat. Called Truffles. And she is the stupidest cat on the planet. She only eats if you stroke her, otherwise she'll walk right past a full food bowl and come into another room and miaow at you for ages saying "feed me!" so you go to her food bowl poke it a bit and say "Oi! Stupid! What do you think this is? Soil?" and then she comes over and if you stroke her she'll eat. And I think she would eat as long as you kept stroking her because once you stop, she'll stop eating.

Now that is one dumb cat.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.11.2007, 02:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my nine year old cocker spanuel springer spanuel Chocolate who is 100% blind and is diabetic fought and killed a tiger snake! (tiger snake is one of the deadliest snakes in australia) unscathed
she has been ran over bitten by another snake ran away from home twice because of the bloody neighbours fireworks also been missing one time for about two days nearly drowned once by getting stuck in a rip and also she nearly went down a water fall.

people thought cats were lucky

11.11.2007, 06:28 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had 2 cats, then our neighbors, the ones who are assholes, caught her in a cat trap and took her out of town and tossed her. I hate those people.

I had that cat trained. It would come to me every time I turned my PS2 on. That takes some work.

Then I have another cat, who is pretty fat, lazy, and dumb. I thought cats were smart, no go.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.11.2007, 06:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have ,well,i dont know how many cats i have,i lost count after 7....and theyre all named afer hp characters.
eg,snape,krum,fudge,macgonagal,crookshanks...
and a coupe of mice,16 budgies,3 horses,3 dogs and roughly 100 chickens/3 roosters.oh,and 2 goldfishes

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.11.2007, 07:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the plural of goldfish is goldfish Harmony

I have a psychotic black satan-incarnate dog and have only recently lost three goldfish to old age leaving a sad little empty bowl in the corner of the kitchen.

11.11.2007, 07:47 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah,cos not putting an s at the end of goldfish shall smite the evil in the world and bring about peace for all humanity...and erase green house gasses...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.11.2007, 07:49 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dont forget lower petrol prices..

@Sanfan: thats terrible. What kind of excuse for people are these neighbours of yours?? i can only say i feel sorry for you.

Post last edited by T.C. on 11.11.2007, 09:38 PM.

11.11.2007, 07:52 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Alighieri
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Alighieri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm looking forward to lower petrol prices.

I had two dogs (Ivan and Stella) now I have one. Ivan was put down because of cancer a couple months ago, but that's depressing. It's better that he didn't suffer, I guess. Sad though.

11.11.2007, 09:29 PM Alighieri is offline   Profile for Alighieri Add Alighieri to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Had: 1 Dog (cross between a Lab and Doberman, she could kick the sh!t outta any animal or person, if she wanted to.
-----1 Cat
-----1 Hamster
-----2 Rats
-----? fish (alotttttt)

Have: 1 Dog (Jack Rustle Terrier)
------2 Cats

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.11.2007, 11:33 PM.

11.11.2007, 11:33 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a small old cat at home in Germany- she is very selfconfident- when a dog comes along and barks she dont runs away... Than the dog is totally surprised and dont know what to do
Its so funny

One time she scratched the nose of a dog and the dogowner got really angry and said sth like, if he sees this battle-cat again he will kill her.
There many stupid assholes out there

And here in China I have a little dog (actually its the dog of a neighbour but he dont takes care of it and I feed her usually and go for long walks with her). Shes so cute!

I luv the susuwatari^^

11.12.2007, 01:57 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
Originally posted by JRR
I have two dogs.
Black and white.
Ha! guess why.
Mmm... no idea. Does Shiro mean white in some other language?

means white in japanese.

11.12.2007, 09:21 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a cat and a dog and about thirty chickens.

11.12.2007, 09:34 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pets!.......That's the 'pet' name for the Pet Shop Boys

11.12.2007, 07:45 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have three dogs, one black, one reddish and one gold, lol.
We foster dogs from the pound and adopt them to new, caring homes.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.12.2007, 10:32 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Pets!.......That's the 'pet' name for the Pet Shop Boys

somtimes your better off dead theres a gun in your hand and it's pointed to your head you think your mad your two instead knocking down tables in a restaurant in western town call the police theres a mad man around.....i can't remember the rest

isn't it called west end girls?

anyway my dog is luckier then four cats put together..lol

11.13.2007, 11:21 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is he lucky cos he´s got you as an owner?

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.14.2007, 05:44 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Lovecraft
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.14.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lovecraft Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got a cat who's pretty dumb, she thinks she's more a tiger than a domestic, always has to pick fights with big dogs and other big animals only to be scared off.

11.14.2007, 09:20 AM Lovecraft is offline   Profile for Lovecraft Add Lovecraft to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks