QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - hello......
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » hello...... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.21.09
  hello......Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thespunk Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im a Gibli fan, like you, so..........

10.21.2009, 02:11 PM thespunk is offline   Profile for thespunk Add thespunk to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wellcome VERY much to the tavern!
hope you stay awhile.

oh, just to warn you a lot of us are pretty crazy.

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.
=================================================

10.21.2009, 04:12 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome enjoy your stay here.

10.23.2009, 08:12 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome, welcome!

10.24.2009, 03:02 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi! Come right in and we'll put the kettle on.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.25.2009, 05:38 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
thespunk
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.21.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thespunk Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

..........I like that!

With my username that's funny!

10.25.2009, 08:13 PM thespunk is offline   Profile for thespunk Add thespunk to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pumpthespunk
Is here for now
Come on in
And take a bow

Hope you'll stay
In here a lot
grab the scones
Here's the pot

Tasty tea
Is all we serve
Post a lot
Hit a nerve

Get response
Post some more
Greet the people
Thru the door

Welcome here
Our happy store
Meet the people
Fun galore...

Welcome to the Tavern, pump. Hope to see a lot of you in the future...

10.26.2009, 01:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um welcome and everything but..

gross name :|

espescially since I hope you realise most of the people on here won't get what it means? As in the case of poor Husky clearly.

Have fun but no more 'spunk' jokes yeah?

10.26.2009, 07:30 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Agreed. We're pretty broad-minded here and enjoy a laugh like everyone else but offensive stuff/jokes/people tend not to last long.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.26.2009, 07:33 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, welcome to the tavern, I'm the resident admin around here, a.k.a. da big honcho.

Anyway, would you mind terribly providing me with a new username? Preferably by end of the week?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.26.2009, 10:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
As in the case of poor Husky clearly.

Have fun but no more 'spunk' jokes yeah?

but, unfortunately, Husky does know... and agrees with Roar's request...

10.26.2009, 10:43 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks