QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Best OF.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The Best OF. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.05.10
  The Best OF.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i see a lot of games here (some i swear are from nearly 2 years ago) so i would like to experiment, and start my own. THE BEST OF. basically, someone givs a subject, and the next person gives the top 5 best of, and then lists the next subject. e.g.

(jakey types:
BEST OF MUSIC

jacob replies:
Job for a cowboy
Slipknot
Cradle of filth
Korn
Hatebreed

BEST TYPES OF PANTS?)

so etc.

Best Ever Surprises?

07.11.2010, 08:55 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm okay...

Surprising achievements
"Surprise" birthday parties
Surprises in your food (the good, tasty kind)
Surprise visits
Surprising finds when cleaning out stuff...pockets, rooms, etc.

Best of Ghibli

07.12.2010, 01:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, of course...
"Whisper of the Heart"...

best 'other' comedy anime?

07.12.2010, 02:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ouran High School Host Club
Azumanga Daioh
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (the first season)
Annnd... eh. I don't watch much anime anymore. So this list ends at three.

Best of food?

07.12.2010, 07:01 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh, this isn't a static list...like at all. xD

Sushi
Macaroons
Sweet potato fries
Any kind of risotto
Bruschetta

Best of love stories?

07.12.2010, 10:51 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jakey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.05.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bad Boy Bubba.

(Cradle Of Filth):
her Ghost in The Fog,
Swansong For A Raven

The Dragon Under The Bridge
Emma Drummond

Orphens And Angels

fave artists?

btw fenkashi rissotto is my specialty its an absolute JOY to cook and eat and play with and experiment. Try green curry rissotto, its awesome

07.13.2010, 10:04 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Sounds interesting, I'll try it out thanks! Also, I know NONE of the things you mentioned. =P

Fave artists...too many but...

Vienna Teng
Imogen Heap
Sia
Sufjan Stevens
Chihiro Onitsuka or Angela Aki

Best of sports?

07.14.2010, 01:13 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Horseback riding
Hockey
Fitness
Swimming

I can't really name any more...not such of a sports fan

Best drinks?

07.14.2010, 02:31 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

coke
Malibu & coke
Cherry coke
Pernod & black
Dr Pepper

Favourite video games ?

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

07.24.2010, 09:00 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by blackice10
coke
Malibu & coke
Cherry coke
Pernod & black
Dr Pepper

Favourite video games ?

ICO
Bioshock
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil Remake
Half Life 2

Favorite Actresses?

07.24.2010, 09:33 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Scarlett Johansson
Angelina Jolie (after watching 'Changeling')
Helena Bonham Carter
Mathilde Goffart (after Survivre Avec Les Loups)
Kate Winslet

Name your best of: singers?

08.29.2010, 01:31 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

They all have their moments but right now:

Taja (needs to do more stuff)
Yo Hitoto
Diane Vickers
Gackt
Pavarotti

Lol...my playlists make sense in my head. I swear.

Best of places you've been (anything from your room to that country no one's heard of). ^^

10.12.2010, 05:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yokosuka, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Hong Kong
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Alcapulco, Mexico

Best of Places you'd LIKE to go to...?

10.12.2010, 07:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Japan
Spain
the Amazon
Either of the poles
a remote island in warm water

Best of cereal?

10.17.2010, 06:03 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

can't really come up with five examples...

Cheerios
Kellogg's Raisin Bran
hot Oatmeal

what are your top five favorite meals that you enjoy the most?

10.17.2010, 11:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks