QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hello Newbie here =D
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hello Newbie here =D » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.05.10
  Hello Newbie here =DPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Michela Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone *waves My name is Michela I am an 18 year old Italian living in New York! I am a huge! Anime and manga fan. The first Studio Ghibli movie I watched was Spirited Away. I was blown away by the movie it was so magical I felt like I was five again<3 After that I was convinced Hayao Miyazaki was a genius and started to watch more films like Howl's Moving castle, and Princess Mononoke. After watching those I decided to watch all Studio Ghibli movies and now I am obsessed =P My favorites are Spirited away, Howls moving castle, and Whisper of the heart. I love them all though <3 Hope to make friends here =D

12.06.2010, 08:55 PM Michela is offline   Profile for Michela Add Michela to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, Michela, WELCOME to the Tavern...
We are always happy to see new members join our ranks...
The best way to get involved is to just find a thread that you like and just add to it. We don't really like to resurrect very old threads, say a month or more since the last post. We are informal here...

Again, Welcome...

12.06.2010, 09:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WELCOME , welcome , welcomeeee !!!
those are awesome movies , i see why those are your
favourites. it's funny because i just saw whisper of the heart
last night and i'd already seen it about a dozen time! but every
time i see a studio ghibli , whether i'd seen it or not , it feels
like the first time! again , welcome! have fun

12.06.2010, 10:22 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello! Welcome!
hope you stay for a while and be active in forums

12.06.2010, 10:57 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern! We seem to have had a lot of new members lately. But of course only some of them stay around. I hope you will!

12.07.2010, 06:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome !! I hope you like it here

12.07.2010, 09:35 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome Michela, I know exactly what you mean by saying it becomes an obsession haha I should have a Ghibli marathon real soon..

12.07.2010, 11:19 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
miyazki_eternal
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.08.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by miyazki_eternal Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HEY Michele. Im quite new too. It feels warm here though

Safe Travels

12.13.2010, 01:02 PM miyazki_eternal is offline   Profile for miyazki_eternal Add miyazki_eternal to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome Michela

And above all, have fun !!

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

01.03.2011, 09:46 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks