QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - PANDA GO PANDA song lyrics... anyone?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions PANDA GO PANDA song lyrics... anyone? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.22.06
  PANDA GO PANDA song lyrics... anyone?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by candysprinkledchrissy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anyone have lyrics for this anime soundtrack.. i really love it....

i have dvd of GHIBLI FILMS and they were all so cool especially TOTORO and PANDA GO PANDA...

i can't find lyrics for panda go panda... please help me...

thanks!

06.22.2006, 10:43 PM candysprinkledchrissy is offline   Profile for candysprinkledchrissy Add candysprinkledchrissy to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm...i can't really be of a lot of help

ummm..u could probably search it up on google..or something...i actually don't remember anything about panda go panda!!! ^.^;;; *sweatdrop*

sry!!!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.23.2006, 12:14 AM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Konan
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here:
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/pandakopanda/mimichan.htm

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

07.01.2006, 02:52 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks