QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Greetings From his student
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Greetings From his student » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Greetings From his studentPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi there I'm his student the one who own the animation
studio,
well I 'm new here and I like to know what new?
I'm sure you know my cartoonist teacher?

My inspiration of my work

02.09.2007, 10:59 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya!
Heeeeeeeeeeeee.

02.09.2007, 11:05 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, Are doing ok?
Where is every one else?
Want to intruduce me here?

02.09.2007, 11:12 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup, but no members are on at the moment.
and I'll have to tell you when Feel_the_Lights
on.
We'll help you.*goes and drags sanfan over*
If you want someone to make a sig, just ask #1Sanfan
or Freyarule. And I think a couple others. It is fine for you to introduce your self here.

02.09.2007, 11:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You are indeed a sweet person

02.09.2007, 11:25 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
OnYourMark
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha.. you are funny

Hello ^_^
Who is your cartoonist teacher?

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

02.10.2007, 03:58 AM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello there!
How are yaand who is your teacher?
How should we know him?
however: Welcome!!!

I luv the susuwatari^^

02.10.2007, 10:40 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yes, tell them. Tell them!^^

02.10.2007, 11:51 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hiya!
always nice ot have new members, hope you stick around. i make alot of sigs, if you want one just give me some specifics and ill give it a try.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.10.2007, 11:56 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey. Welcome to the ghibliforum holtel.
Enjoy your stay, and remember to tip.

02.10.2007, 01:31 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey! Welcome to the Ghibli forums StudentCartoonist! Have fun here! I'm Sunchaser. Call me Sunny! Nice to meet you!

BTW, who is your teacher? ^_^

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.10.2007, 04:47 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
i only have one quesiton..
Who is your teacher?

(i think im like the fifth who has told him..)

02.10.2007, 04:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Well I'm the student Cartoonist Of Miyazaki
I'm his student.

02.10.2007, 05:41 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seriously?? Wow, that's so cool! *starry-eyed* LOL That's awesome.

02.10.2007, 05:55 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Well He pick me out to be teached
I had to prove myself to him.
but I made it.

02.10.2007, 05:57 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Sunchaser
Totoro

What did you have to do to prove yourself? What does he teach you? Have you drawn anything yet? Maybe you can post a pic here? Sry bout the bombardment of questions.

02.10.2007, 06:00 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

^^ How to draw in japanese
I do have some of my pics ,
I had to prove to him that I can draw,

02.10.2007, 06:03 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Well I'm the student Cartoonist Of Miyazaki

that is pretty cool, i dont have to make you a sig and can draw your own lol, just kidding i can still if you want one.

thats really cool. i wish i was working under myiazaki. but, now that i have an inside contact. 2 words Princess Mononoke 2, get on it!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.10.2007, 06:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Yes He made that anime movies
he might be making another anime movie.
he has a side job selling animes at ADV films
that sells animes
I get his adds all the time on the internet.

02.10.2007, 06:09 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nice prety cool if you ask me.

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 06:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks