QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Recent additions
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Recent additions » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Recent additionsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know I've made this thread before. It seems to have vanished though, so I'm starting it again. Just post about any new things you get.

CDs:
Origin Of Symmetry - Muse
3 songs into it, I knew it was better than Absolution.
The Soft Bulletin - The Flaming Lips
Not as good as Yoshimi.

Books:
Lirael by Garth Nix
Finally!
Lyra's Oxford by Philip Pullman
See above

Games:
ZOE 2
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

02.22.2007, 03:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18

PLUG IN BABYYYYYYYY!!!!

02.22.2007, 03:44 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
quote:

SPACE DEMENTIAAAAAA!!!!

That's what I thought you said.

02.22.2007, 04:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PlasticMedia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

BareNaked Ladies are men - BareNaked Ladies
Porco Rosso(Disney version)
Ticket to a banquet(don't have a date to go with though )
A replacement for my broken mp3 player(I knew that buyer protection plan would come in handy)
If you survive - by George Wilson
Invasion-they're coming! - by Paul Carell
Sunglasses(which make me look totally hot 8] )
Metronom(I hate it, teacher made me get it....)

02.22.2007, 04:00 PM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

orange bathmats (i am slowly and surreptitiously making my whole house orange, just a plan i have).

Train_Man: Densha Otoko, Volume 1 (Train-Man) [Paperback] by Nakano, Hitori...

Manga! Manga!: The World of Japanese Comics (Manga) [Paperback] by Schodt

Kitchen by Yoshimoto, Banana

I Am a Cat: Three Volumes in One [Paperback] by Natsume, Soseki; Ito, Aiko

charles bukowski biography

cute little blythe doll key ring

( yes i went on an internet shopping spree!)

02.23.2007, 10:07 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a 1gb flash drive yey i can transfer my files from work to home yey

also I just recived my Green ipod shuffle wooot woot music on the way to work again YYESSS

Post last edited by Howmany on 02.27.2007, 10:32 AM.

02.23.2007, 11:00 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PlasticMedia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1 medium bag of m&ms (which has driven away my depression like it always does)
1 complete copy of the Nausicaa of the valley of wind graphic novel
1 new Barenaked Ladies CD
and a shirt my sister gave me

02.27.2007, 04:20 PM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a headache

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.27.2007, 04:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

only yesterday dvd and planning on getting gotf tomorrow and then all need is mnty to complete tghe collection yay and new 1gb mp3 player from my very generous friend cos he gt an ipod when he got payed and hasd no use of the mp3.

02.28.2007, 06:04 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive got 4 new songs written.

cant rmemeber what the 1st ones called
2nd ones called Get Over it Or Kill Yourself
3rd one is All That Afterthought

and a new metal song called Grey Area Of Thought, which has been getting editied for almost 4 months and is finally perfect.

i also got plans for this weekend. on saturday, im going to a wedding party. with alcohol supplied. wine. in kegs. saturdays gonna be a big night, and sundays gonna be a long day

i also want to buy a car for $5000 but my step mum didnt take the hint when i said "hey i saw a nice car today for 5 grand" or when i said "its a ******* nice car, and comes with spare parts and a sound system allready in it, a new engine and a new gearbox" or when i said "DAMMIT I WANT U 2 BUY ME THAT CAR" so yea

cheers

03.01.2007, 06:58 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DVDs:
Pan's Labyrinth
Team America: World Police

CDs:
Clouds Taste Metallic - The Flaming Lips

03.22.2007, 03:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

got my neibors the yamadas so have finished my ghibli collection of the numbered ones.

03.22.2007, 03:27 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well ive just had my bedroom redecorated so ive bought lotsa stuff including a really nice print of a japanese city scene, lamps, wallpaper, a new bed, cushions, paint, plants... erm yeah lotsa stuff... But other than those borign things ive got 4 new counting crows cd's and some new shoes :

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

03.22.2007, 04:25 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got my hair done.^^Almost destroyed my fav new out fit.
I'm gonna buy a bunch of books tomorrow!!^^I'm so happy for that. I must learn to be happy with what I've got, which is what I am. and am glad my curse was lifted.^^My sis isn't happy I'm getting so much.(Gee, she got a video game, went to a fancy hotel for her birthday, and a really expensive ring she won't wear..Which is too big for my small hands)
So, I'll tell tomorrow what I got.

03.23.2007, 12:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
quote:

SPACE DEMENTIAAAAAA!!!!

That's what I thought you said.

My point exactly.
Maybe even my favourite muse song ever, although Knights of Cydonia is also a good contender for that.
Although, that album is actually perfect. no bad song..
Incredible, muse is the best bloody band on earth!

Oh! and I might see their concert in London.. maybe

Additions:
Buso REnkin Mangas vol. 1 2 3
Shonan Junai Gumi Manga - vol. 1
FLCL ultimate edition box set.
Oh yeah! It includdes awrist band, and a postcard top order a free t-shirt!
WEHEY!
oh and a new book.

03.23.2007, 01:41 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Although, that album is actually perfect. no bad song..
Incredible, muse is the best bloody band on earth!

Oh! and I might see their concert in London.. maybe

It's the second-most prefect album I own.

You lucky git. If you are going, let me know!

03.23.2007, 01:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Game Console: PS3!!!!!

Well what can i say bout this game console....... WOW just WOW....amazing graphic's and i only have a 572 resolution TV i cant wait to get a proper Tv with HD to see the real power either way it rock's motorstorm and Resistance are both brilliant...resistance more so for the online aspect which is just so much fun

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 03.23.2007, 03:37 PM.

03.23.2007, 03:36 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, one thing for sure, I'm not buying Loveless..
AH!! *if you watch BEWARE, even though I like the series..You'll understand if you watch*
Hm..Now, what to buy? What to buy?
I'm so lucky we get stores that sell all the stuff I want!
I can just order it in!
(Anime wise and video game wise. Man, never ever ever
give me a new video game..You will get driven insane with me having it. I'm like Natsuki, the author Fruits Basket)
I shall, if I still have money left, order in a Urahara plushie!
Ooh, what else..
Toolfan:You know what? My mom asked my sis if she wanted a PS3 for Christmas and(I don't know)if not a Wii, she chose PS2. And Nintendo.
I'm gonna have to teach her, aren't I? She should just ask for both..
And to Ray; NO I'M NOT RICH!!
Hm, I need to buy leggings too..So I can wear my Japanese dress.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.23.2007, 04:04 PM.

03.23.2007, 04:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey my avatar is fixed

03.23.2007, 04:06 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cool.
Speaking of avatars, its been awhile, hasn't it? Why don't I go see..I haven't looked for them in ages.
On A4, my account has a Fai sig(someone there made it for me), so I've got a Fai avi, which I can't change because it took me awhile to get a working one with the same colours as my sig. My portray there is ice and snow and blue.
Like my hands, they're always cold.
Hm, I think I'll buy..no, wait. How much do six manga's cost? No, that's expensive. I wanna buy a novel and a plush..hm..
Gee, I'm better at math than I thought.

03.23.2007, 04:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks