QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - YOU!!! as a Manga character
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » YOU!!! as a Manga character » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  YOU!!! as a Manga characterPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^ after I see your photo thread of your self I beleave I can turn you as full color Manga Character,
Yes I done this before by request, and the results were
darn right surpising,So who wants to be a Manga character? If your in the photo thread I look you up
if not just describe yourself to me and find out how who
look as a manga character, I post your manga here or by PM by request.

My inspiration of my work

Post last edited by Student Cartoonist on 03.01.2007, 03:23 PM.

03.01.2007, 03:23 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats awesome u can draw me i'm the one with red hair lol XD

should post a picture of urself, then someone could draw you lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

03.01.2007, 05:16 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have , I just have to find it

03.01.2007, 05:19 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heh, great idea. I'm on page 8, right above mpw3d.

I see myself as an older character, maybe a father figure or baddie - think Musca, Gendo Ikari, Lain's father, someone like that.

Gendo works well for me - someone sinister, someone with a really crooked master plan.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 03.18.2007, 07:19 PM.

03.01.2007, 07:42 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here it is
Mpw 3d is now a manga character

That's right it's him Mpw 3d

Post last edited by Student Cartoonist on 03.01.2007, 09:06 PM.

03.01.2007, 09:05 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

On here, my friend, I will call you Dude-san.^^
Since my picture is not there, I could draw one of myself
and show you. What do you think?

03.01.2007, 09:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG WOW!!! Student Cartoonist thats ace XD 1st person to ever draw me in manga form lol looks soooo gd

cheers for that

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

03.02.2007, 06:19 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Who's next?

03.02.2007, 05:13 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Georgia
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do me!!!!!!! I'm the one on the left!!!!

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

03.03.2007, 05:17 AM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Oh this should be interesting
I have it ready by noon

03.03.2007, 09:30 AM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow student cartoonist you reckon you could do me?

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

03.03.2007, 09:50 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

No problem

Georgia_chan

Lilgreenpea_Chan

The both of are manga characters

Who's next

Post last edited by Student Cartoonist on 03.03.2007, 05:02 PM.

03.03.2007, 10:15 AM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I asked above.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.03.2007, 05:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Ok Mr. SaddleTank
Your an order manga character
I couldn't what your eye color is
your pic was grainy
but here you are

NEXT......
Step right and transformed.

Post last edited by Student Cartoonist on 03.03.2007, 05:47 PM.

03.03.2007, 05:09 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im next Please!!

03.03.2007, 05:49 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

TODA your a manga character

Toolfan looks like a upper classman

03.03.2007, 06:30 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'll up a recent photo. echo hat and everything.

03.03.2007, 09:38 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

^^ Well here he is
Tokyo's Mussleman I-B4-E-Thug
is now a Manga character

03.03.2007, 10:37 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist
Ok Mr. SaddleTank
Your an order manga character

Hehheh hehe

I look like the typical dad you get hovering in the background of a story that's about the 14 year old schoolgirl.

Thanks

03.04.2007, 03:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist
TODA your a manga character

Toolfan looks like a upper classman

Nice one 8]

03.04.2007, 09:09 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks