QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Which Anime Would You Like To Be In?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Which Anime Would You Like To Be In? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Which Anime Would You Like To Be In?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Come on! You know you've all wished you could be a character of a popular anime! Whether you prefer to family fun of "My Neighbor Totoro" or the danger and violence of "Ghost In The Shell" or it could be your own anime! Please share your anime fantasies! Why would you rather be in that anime and what kinda character would you be?

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

Post last edited by J.L.Jones on 06.27.2007, 03:21 PM.

06.27.2007, 07:28 AM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Ther_ru
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.27.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ther_ru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nausicaa, of course )

06.27.2007, 01:50 PM Ther_ru is offline   Profile for Ther_ru Add Ther_ru to your buddy list Send an Email to Ther_ru
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Ther ru - oh come onnnnn explain in more detail why would you like to be in Nausicaa? lol

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

06.27.2007, 03:20 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I would like to be in my own anime. I mean, so what if you were in whatever... would your choices change the character, or make them do something else???

06.27.2007, 07:57 PM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ - Expand lol what would your anime be like?

06.27.2007, 08:06 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it would be like an love/historical fiction story.

It begins when a boy learns that his brother was killed. His parents didn't tell him this but he snuck through their stuff, then he starts planning to bring his brother back to life. When he does, his world is complete.

Then when they are all out of school, (he plans to ask the girl of his dreams to h.s. prom but she is with someone else. When the date is late he takes his suit and plans to go with her but the jerk arrives and she leaves him in the dust. A videocamera records all of it.)

They all(the large group of friends) have a christmas party. The video is then seen later and she starts to cry.He goes home from the party, and their is a blizzard. SHe chaces him through the park but she runs across the lake. She falls in. He comes saves her and when they get back to her place she gets undressed.

Boy this is intense for my hands.... ok

The sexual tension comes and the girl says she wants him(er me...). So they sleep together(she is wearing VS. in a cream with clear beading, him in his black trunks[er boxers] ). Their skin connects creating a warm and soft feel for the girl, she feels protected. They sweat and fall into each others arms as they fall asleep. In the morning she wakes up and she has to wear his clothes(hers are still mystically wet). The screan then shows them walking down a road talking about seeing each other/dating. You see them later onto of the hill, staring at the lit sunset

So the story goes on for 2 years then they get married.
The younger brother is seeing someone and so are 3 other members of the group. They move(the gang )to the country. The couple get a million dollar house, with an orange grove. You again see them staring at the sunset.

Then a year 1 1/2 later they have kids.the story ends when teh story ends, they are sending their kids to college. At the end of the day/finale they are staring out at the sunset, with their kids as they did many years ago.

I like the times when their is a sunset, because they keep on reappearing.

06.27.2007, 11:42 PM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Evangelion.

So I can be with Ayanami Rei.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.28.2007, 12:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Evangelion.

So I can be with Ayanami Rei.

Get in the queue!

(I imagine the queue would be like a supermarket deli, we'd all have to take numbered slips of paper and you'd find out you were number 8,612 or some such).

But I agree, I think I'd just like to sit and chat and try and get inside her head. Might be a little depressing though.

But at least there'd be plenty of Rei's to go around

Also of course if I was in Evangelion there are two other benefits: seeing Misato do her thing (organising a battle to defeat an angel and partying) plus I want to meet Gendo in a dark alley and beat the sh*t out of him the sick twisted little...

But no, my first choice would of course to be 14 again and go to the same school as Shizuku. I'm sure I could win her heart from Seiji no problem.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.28.2007, 02:12 PM.

06.28.2007, 08:07 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^

It begins when a boy learns that his brother was killed. His parents didn't tell him this but he snuck through their stuff, then he starts planning to bring his brother back to life. When he does, his world is complete.

Then when they are all out of school, (he plans to ask the girl of his dreams to h.s. prom but she is with someone else. When the date is late he takes his suit and plans to go with her but the jerk arrives and she leaves him in the dust. A videocamera records all of it.)

They all(the large group of friends) have a christmas party. The video is then seen later and she starts to cry.He goes home from the party, and their is a blizzard. SHe chaces him through the park but she runs across the lake. She falls in. He comes saves her and when they get back to her place she gets undressed.

The sexual tension comes and the girl says she wants him(er me...). So they sleep together(she is wearing VS. in a cream with clear beading, him in his black trunks[er boxers] ). Their skin connects creating a warm and soft feel for the girl, she feels protected. They sweat and fall into each others arms as they fall asleep. In the morning she wakes up and she has to wear his clothes(hers are still mystically wet). The screan then shows them walking down a road talking about seeing each other/dating. You see them later onto of the hill, staring at the lit sunset

The younger brother is seeing someone and so are 3 other members of the group. They move(the gang )to the country. The couple get a million dollar house, with an orange grove. You again see them staring at the sunset.

Then a year 1 1/2 later they have kids.the story ends when teh story ends, they are sending their kids to college. At the end of the day/finale they are staring out at the sunset, with their kids as they did many years ago.

You've certainly got this planned out well. A bit too well at points...

Of existing anime, I would want to be in Whisper of the Heart or possibly Metropolis. If I was to create my own, it would be in a post-post-apocalyptic future in which the human race has restarted.*

*I have already thought about this setting, so it wasn't just off the top of my head.

06.28.2007, 12:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
J.L.Jones
Warawara

haha thats it guys! love the descriptions! haha! id sooo have a fantasy adventure thing Orcs, Elves, Goblins and a few races haha im writing my own novel lol so yh id live in tht world

06.28.2007, 12:12 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Tanuki

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

You've certainly got this planned out well. A bit too well at points...

Of existing anime, I would want to be in Whisper of the Heart or possibly Metropolis. If I was to create my own, it would be in a post-post-apocalyptic future in which the human race has restarted.*

*I have already thought about this setting, so it wasn't just off the top of my head.

Well I sort of have alot of time, and their are parts from both my life and what I want my life to be like. Don't you ever just sit down and think about what you are gonna do with your life... cause I do.

06.28.2007, 02:16 PM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Well I sort of have alot of time, and their are parts from both my life and what I want my life to be like. Don't you ever just sit down and think about what you are gonna do with your life... cause I do.

Gosh, so do I. I have this little fantasy world that I escape to. I think I've planned every second for the next forty years of my life.

However, some dreams have been shattered already. I shall never appear on the front cover of Smash Hits

Being in Azumanga would be fun. But it would require going through all that SCHOOL stuff again, so maybe not. Probably something where I play a beautiful pirate sailing the seas, luring in unsuspecting males then stealing their gold. Harhar. But who shall be the one to steal my heart, blah blah

06.28.2007, 02:29 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yet hard again. lets see, um.....Tsubasa, Traveling through different worlds and having a Kudan or what ever. And I would love to be with Sakura, oh shes so cute^^

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

06.28.2007, 02:43 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
J.L.Jones
Warawara

^^ dont be afraid to use the mirror thread by saddletank too lol hmmm i guess id be in my own as a Anti Hero Marksmen using an Enchanted longbow and travelling with my pet dragon haha

06.28.2007, 04:17 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys something where I play a beautiful pirate sailing the seas, luring in unsuspecting males then stealing their gold. Harhar. But who shall be the one to steal my heart, blah blah

I felt sure we were talking about anime and not bizarre private fantasies.

And I am NOT going to tell you mine. Nada. Nyet. Nein. Iya-desu. Non. No sireee.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.28.2007, 04:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would want to be on the spirited away train, and only that part, then i would be really messed up and turn into one of thoe shadow people.

i would love to be in rozen maiden, SEL, Princess Nine, Stellvia, Full Moon(cheering for Mitsuki), Shuffle!(dating Mayumi).

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.28.2007, 05:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Tanuki

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys something where I play a beautiful pirate sailing the seas, luring in unsuspecting males then stealing their gold. Harhar. But who shall be the one to steal my heart, blah blah

I felt sure we were talking about anime and not bizarre private fantasies.

And I am NOT going to tell you mine. Nada. Nyet. Nein. Iya-desu. Non. No sireee.

It has do be dirty if saddletank wont explain... jk!

06.28.2007, 06:51 PM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
J.L.Jones
Warawara

haha! Saddletank has Hentai fantasies?!

06.28.2007, 07:04 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Tanuki

I feel a CHER song coming on!

JK

LMAO.

06.28.2007, 11:50 PM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol
What are you talking about, dudes?
Seems to be funny.
I wasnt here for a long time and now I read sth about the Hentai-fantasy from saddle

Gravitation- so I can meet Yuki

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 06.29.2007, 07:44 AM.

06.29.2007, 07:43 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks