QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hey all
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hey all » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Imperfection
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Hey allPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone,
I'm Lauren, pretty average 16 year old, am shy and reserved, love anime and manga, love reading and writing and am generally a friendly person, or so I've been told, hope to meet some friends on here.

07.25.2007, 07:07 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello, welcome to the fourm, hope you stick around .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

07.25.2007, 07:08 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Imperfection
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks, so long as I'm welcome I'll stick around.

07.25.2007, 07:11 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to the tavern

07.26.2007, 06:20 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!xD
Enjoy your stay xD

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

07.26.2007, 03:13 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Imperfection and welcome. I think you'll enjoy it here so long as you're stark raving bonkers.

Another new person - wow, it must be something in the water, we seem to have had loads of newcomers in the last couple of months.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.26.2007, 03:37 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Imperfection
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers for the welcome guys, and yea I'm pretty bonkers when I put my mind to it.

07.26.2007, 04:16 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Little effort required after spending a while with this bunch xD

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

07.27.2007, 02:48 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Imperfection
Hi everyone,
I'm Lauren, pretty average 16 year old, am shy and reserved, love anime and manga, love reading and writing and am generally a friendly person, or so I've been told, hope to meet some friends on here.

Welcome to the MADNESS.... 8]

07.28.2007, 06:51 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Imperfection
Hi everyone,
Was just wondering, do you do photography? Your avatar image is quite an interesting photo.

Oh, and BTW, there's no such thing as 'pretty average', we're all unique, so stop thinking that rubbish right now!

What are your anime and manga preferences? I tend to be into romance anime, and also the mind bending stuff that makes me think: SEL, EVA, Paranoia Agent etc.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.28.2007, 08:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello!^^(I wonder whose fault it was that this place went crazy......)

07.28.2007, 09:32 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I wonder whose fault it was that this place went crazy...

*Looks around at FFF suspiciously* Hmmm, you know, I'm not really sure...

07.28.2007, 11:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
J.L.Jones
Warawara

I shall push the blame towards saddles! *rolls eyes suspiciously!* ^^ Anyone thought of making a role play thread so we can act out an anime of our own through improvision? lmao it may sound a tad nerdy but its fun *looks upset*

07.28.2007, 12:16 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, heh, could be fun...

Sounds suitably nerdy although I think you need a basic premise and background for the characters to live in.

Can I suggest a Japanese high school in the Tokyo suburbs set in 2007 and the characters are all 15 year old 10th graders new to the school? I suggest you keep your characters gender the same as your real gender just so we know what's going on.

Amusing / aggressive / romantic / strange things can then happen as we see fit.

Other suggestions welcome.

07.28.2007, 02:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Imperfection
Calcifer

Saddletank, I don't do photography, but I am interested in it, especially round nature and animals.
I tend to be into romantic manga/anime as well as adventure and sci-fi.
I like the idea of a role play, would be interesting, mind you I'd probably not take part as my writing is far more description based than speech.

07.29.2007, 03:11 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome. I like trippy and/or random comedy/action anime. That nerdy roleplay thing sounds nerdy and good by the way.

07.29.2007, 03:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Momiji
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Momiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi there everyone!

I thought that I'd tag my hello on this thread, as opposed to cluttering up the forum with another "new member" thread. I've watched all the Studio Ghibli films, most of them numerous times. My favourite film is Howl's Moving Castle, and my favourite animé series is Fruits Basket. So, hello everyone!

I've seen roleplay threads on other forums, and often they work really well. I'd love to join in with roleplaying, and Saddletank's idea sounds great.

07.29.2007, 03:35 PM Momiji is offline   Profile for Momiji Add Momiji to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome Momiji!

07.29.2007, 03:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Imperfection
Calcifer

Hey and welcome

07.29.2007, 03:47 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey welcome to the tavern lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.29.2007, 03:50 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks