QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What did you do today?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What did you do today? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  What did you do today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought that we should have a "What did you do today?" to match with the other topics.
And I'll start it off-

Random boring and exhausting day of volunteer work. At least I got to talk to a particular person again (blushes). But I am soooooooooo tired. My legs ache.

And yeah.

And anyone else's day?

04.21.2008, 11:30 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i am at school

can't find someone

and
fen has an imbox that is to full to recieve pm's
yuu huu fen

04.21.2008, 11:34 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's fixed, it's fixed...xD

04.21.2008, 11:35 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks

04.21.2008, 11:38 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anytime ^_^

So...where'd this thread come from? I've never seen it before.

04.21.2008, 11:42 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Typical day at the salt mine... Too much to do, not enough time to do it, I have one task to be completed in one week, barged into a management meeting and demanded some help. Got it, yea... picked up and installed a replacement waterpump in one of the trucks... came home, sold a dresser, Watched "Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocencce... interesting, but complex...

Now here I am...

@fen...

Thats because Kiki just started it a little while ago... Nosy little thing ain't she.... hee hee hee (smiles at Kiki)

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.21.2008, 11:45 PM.

04.21.2008, 11:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

@husky

sounds like a jammed packed day mate

04.21.2008, 11:44 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

About normal, ,buddy...
Tomorrow, I get my help and we attack the storage spaces... lol
with any luck, we'll make a big dent in the work

04.21.2008, 11:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Yes, well I could see that xP

My day...hm, school ... more school ... lunch ... an awkward conversation ... more school ... a really sweet bus ride home ... homework ... nothing for a while ... a nice conversation ... dinner ... a heavy but rewarding conversation ... a really sweet conversation ... work for various committees, clubs and out of school related stuff ... more homework ...

and lots of love and music and pictures ...

good day ^_^

04.21.2008, 11:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi

good day ^_^

Then why did you ask, lol

04.22.2008, 12:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Farren
You keep on talking about this person that you're trying to find... humm...

@Fenkashi
I just made this thread a little bit ago. It wasn't here before...

04.22.2008, 12:54 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:

good day ^_^

Because xP I'm silly like that.

04.22.2008, 12:58 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:

good day ^_^

Because xP I'm silly like that.

silly you! lol

04.22.2008, 01:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

gasp! Silliness! 47 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought the game... sorry... what was in my head...

04.22.2008, 01:06 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I always used the "what are you doing just now" thread for this. Oh well. Today I... haven't done anything yet.

04.22.2008, 03:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

@ arren

u must of done somthing surley?

04.22.2008, 03:23 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it was only 8am when I posted that. xP

04.22.2008, 05:13 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

oh soz well im in australia where its 7:16 pm at the moment
scratches head....i just got muddled lol

04.22.2008, 05:16 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Trashed company records dating over 10 years... Then moved the 22 4-drawer file cabinets to a storage area at the plant... moved some storage boxes (plastic) containing old boating gear to the same area...
Time at this posting; 4:01pm

04.22.2008, 07:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Went and did more... volunteer work with my class- and it was raining a lot of the time. And we were picking up trash. My heart cringes at the thought of even going back to Amazon Creek (not river).

However, I did get to talk to umm... someone for a while. Like, all day. Hee hee he... and then the sad part was the fact that everyone said that we were flirting... well, seven people. INCLUDING MY TEACHER!!!!!! Come on... A couple of them might have been kidding.

But I got to clobber them with trash picker uppers. And so did that umm... person. It got tiring when you're called "love birds" like twenty times. Ha ha, we taught them to mess with us!!!

Yay! I actually had a great day though. I just wish that it didn't include rain and exhaustion and my feet ending up turning out to look like a dead person's (when my boots got wet the dye inside flooded through into my feet turning part of them to a greyish color) and picking up trash.

Yeah.

But really- I had a great day. And I'm going to create a game called "Super Grabber Claw Mania" in the near future. In this game you go around and clobber everyone that calls you a love bird.

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 04.22.2008, 08:02 PM.

04.22.2008, 08:00 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks