QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - deviantart
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » deviantart » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
deviantartPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

here the link to my deviantart profile and gallery hope you enjoy some of my pics and i make alot of PC wallpapers feel free to use any of them

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.08.2006, 01:33 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://mpw3d.deviantart.com/

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.08.2006, 01:34 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice art!
I really like your wallpapers!!!
How long does it take to create one?

Post last edited by Tresi on 02.11.2006, 07:09 AM.

02.11.2006, 07:08 AM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well pur Background for the images it takes roughly around an hour an a half cause off all different layers and going back to change certain parts to the picture and seeing if everything looks right and then i post them and just see if ppl like them lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.11.2006, 07:01 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Tresi
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
well pur Background for the images it takes roughly around an hour an a half cause off all different layers and going back to change certain parts to the picture and seeing if everything looks right and then i post them and just see if ppl like them lol

Sounds like a lot of work! O-o;
keep it up!

02.12.2006, 09:58 AM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
Tresi
Tanuki

What about signatures and avatars?

Post last edited by Tresi on 02.12.2006, 10:09 AM.

02.12.2006, 10:06 AM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

i made the Sig below and i made the avatar thats on my deviantart profile thing lol so im able to do them in photoshop in like ten mins dependin on what they want

y u think i should do requests?? lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.12.2006, 01:36 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Tresi
Tanuki

quote:
i made the Sig below and i made the avatar thats on my deviantart profile thing lol so im able to do them in photoshop in like ten mins dependin on what they want

y u think i should do requests?? lol

They are awsome!^^
Seriously,you should do requests!

Would you mind making me a siggy with Chihiro,Dragon Haku,the mouse and the raven on it?Only,if it isn´t too much work for you,of course

Post last edited by Tresi on 02.12.2006, 06:48 PM.

02.12.2006, 06:45 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

yea sure when i have it done XD i'll post it

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.14.2006, 12:52 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

i did what i could for now but if u want it changin i'll change it. im afraid i couldn't find a mouse and raven pic but what i could find i put on it the sig hope u enjoy it

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.14.2006, 01:41 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Tresi
Tanuki

quote:
i did what i could for now but if u want it changin i'll change it. im afraid i couldn't find a mouse and raven pic but what i could find i put on it the sig hope u enjoy it

Yay,I LOVE it!^^
Thank u so much!
You did a great job!

Unfortunately so far I just had a simple avatar,so I have no clue how to set this wonderful signature on i´ts right place ,unbelivable,I know...Can you help me?

Post last edited by Tresi on 02.14.2006, 05:47 PM.

02.14.2006, 05:42 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

ok right..

1.save the sig pic above

2. go to this website http://www.imageshack.us/

3. upload the sig picture and highlight the 1st text and copy it

4. go into your profile part on this website above

5. go into "edit signature" and where it says signature paste the text from the other site into the box and then preview it.

if it comes up with the sig pic then go to ok/ if not then u'll have to try the other texts on the other site one of them will work

this is the best i can do and this is what i did so give it a try XD

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.14.2006, 06:22 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Tresi
Tanuki

Thanks for your help,mpw3d!
Your signatures rock

02.14.2006, 06:38 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

if ur ever wanting it changed in anyway or other pics added to it then just post and i'll have it done in a mo XD lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.15.2006, 08:35 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
project2501
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey mpw3d

your Sigs looks nice^^

can you create me a Sig from Ghost in the shell ( the movie )
Its one of my absolutly favorite movies and if you can create one, it is possible to write this into the Sig:

Im a living and thinking unit,
created in the sea of information

I would be really happy if you could do this ^^

PS: the puppetmaster should be on the Sig ^^

cya ^^

02.15.2006, 01:29 PM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
mpw3d
Ohmu

ok i'll see what i can do i'll post it as soon as possible

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.15.2006, 03:36 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

this is the best i can come up with at the moment but it has the puppet master like you wanted

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.15.2006, 04:21 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
project2501
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

O.O

yea mpw3d

really great, its cool!!! Thank you
its wondeful!!!
Thank you!!!!

yea i got a really hot Sig

Thank you
Thank you

02.15.2006, 07:23 PM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
mpw3d
Ohmu

no problem dude

if u dont no how to add it as a sig then theres a list above on how to put it on ur profile

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.16.2006, 05:51 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
project2501
Tanuki

hey again lol

yesterday i read the third comic of "She, the ultimate weapon" and when I had finished it
I considered if you could make me a second SIG ^^.

Yes right^^ a SIG of "She, the ultimate weapon "

and when it is possible please write the title of the manga on it and this sentence:

the last love song on this little planet

if the SIG is a lil bigger, it won't be a prob

Thank you, Im already looking forward to your next great job^^

02.16.2006, 01:45 PM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks