QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Kiki manga news!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Kiki manga news! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.22.05
  Kiki manga news!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thundercat2 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I subcribe to VIZ's e-mail news letter:
This what they had to say about Kiki's Delivery Service.

Kiki, a 13-year-old witch-in-training, is at the age that witches traditionally leave home for one year, so that they can learn how to live on their own. Along with her talking cat Jiji, Kiki settles down in the seaside town of Corico. As she starts her own delivery service (using her broom as the delivery vehicle), Kiki must learn how to deal with life in the big city, especially after she loses the power to fly!

Preorder the first volume of this heartwarming four-volume series!

VIZ is a company that produces manga in English.
They are very good to manga. They have good translations and they don't edit the pictures too much.

They are known for thier Shonen Jump mag that includes:
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hikaru No Go
Nurato
One Piece
Dragon Balll Z

If I remember right they also did The Cat Returns manga too. Haven't read it yet though.

It's a Baron + Haru site!

Post last edited by thundercat2 on 03.24.2006, 06:03 PM.

03.24.2006, 06:02 PM thundercat2 is offline   Profile for thundercat2 Add thundercat2 to your buddy list
lindseybermudez
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lindseybermudez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats gonna be fun to read!!

♥Boricua Anime Freak 4 Life♥

06.07.2006, 12:07 PM lindseybermudez is offline   Profile for lindseybermudez Add lindseybermudez to your buddy list Send an Email to lindseybermudez Homepage of lindseybermudez YIM Screenname: lindseybermudez@yahoo.com
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I assume that's the film comic, since in the novel, Kiki never lost that ability.

And yeah, they did the TCM manga too. Meh, I got the original anyhow.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.08.2006, 04:31 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks